Little Pale Green Friends

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FreakTard, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Well it's been a while since I've done anything... So I've gotten bored.

I'm off of work today and tomorrow, so this morning I dropped my girlfriend off at her work, came home and popped down 75 mg of oxycodone. I then smoked a cig, came in, spit in the toilet, and snorted up another 15 mg of oxy.

So I'm looking forward to feeling very nice. I figured I'd tell you guys and update as the wonderfulness progresses, lol.

Anyone else in the city doing anything fun? ;]

2. have fun bro, i have 100 dollars to spend on pills but my dealers dry sooooooo

3. Sorry about that friend.

These were left over from some that my mom gave me.

Now I just need to get more, because I'm dry.

Update:

I just puked, lol. Still feeling nice.

4. the little 15's?:yay:

5. Update:

I really don't know why I'm posting this or even why I started the thread... But anyways, the update, lol.

Well I'm starting to nod pretty hard. It didn't seem to hit me so hard, but it still feels pretty amazing. My eyes keeps falling shut. I'm actually having a hard time typing. I'm not going to spell check or whatever, because its pretty much impossible I think, lol.

Well I'm going to smoke another cig I think and walk around outside maybe. =]

6. Yessir =D

7. They're generic roxicodone 15's. I just woke up and sniffed two of these little miracles.

I get tons of 15's, but i've never been able to get my hands on the 30's. I really feel that they own OC's. I'd rather have 5 15's than 1 OC 80. The OC's have complicated fillers that make them XR, and i've found they interfere with snorting and even interfere with parachuting.

8. Imo, I'd rather just swallow pills. I feel that snorting stuff just doesn't do well for me. I don't know why, but when I snort oxys I just think to myself I should have swallowed or even chewed them.

So most of the time I just swallow.

And I agree, the little oxycodone 15s are one of my best friends, lol.