Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

little meaning...little question...little drunk

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankwarehousing, Apr 19, 2006.

1. since 420 is just around the corner i stopped smoking weed for monday, tuesday, and today so that my tolerance may go down some, is this all in my head or will this really have an affect on my tolerance??
    just to save time and questions i smoke everyday i only miss days when im with family/vacation (rarely skip days) and i smoke from 2 blunts to a quarter a day depending on how well im doing that day

so let me know

2. AS AS EVERYDAY SMOKER NO YOU TOLERANCE WILL NOT GO DOWN STOPPED SMOOKING FOR 2WEEKS AND NOTHING HAPPENED(COULDNT MAKE IT TOO 4:20) LOL :smoking: THE PNLY WAY YOU WILL SE A DIFFERENCE IS IF YOU STAY SOBER FOR A MONTH

3. ye lol. my advice is to try for next year. I dont smoke every day coz i dont like killing highz for muthin so these few days ive taken off will help me =)

4. sorry but those other kids dont know what they are tlaking about. if you are an everyday smoker, as i am, then not smokin for three days you will deff. notice a difference. i take two and 3 day breaks all the time and deff notice a difference if i wouldnt have took that break.

5. I'm with you, I'm an everydayer and I notice a difference in 24 hours, more so in 48, and more in 72 etc. It is particularly fast for me b/c cause I have very very little bodyfat and a fast metabolism.

6. I agree it will make u more stoned... good luck with the willpower :smoking:

7. I smoke everyday also. Though not near a quarter, more like 1-2 g's. And if I dont smoke for just one day I get extra stoned. Hell if I were to wait till night time to smoke I would get more high. Ive never really had a problem with tolerance too much, a bowl always gets me high

8. yea i was gonna do the same thing, but i ended up still smoking a little before school still and just smoked only a bowl a day after school and today it didnt seem to really make any difference even though i cut back a little. but 3 days of comlete not smoking should do something i went like 2 whole days without smoking at all sometime lst summer and when i smoked again i was pretty ripped so ya gofor it :D

9. lol a week and it works unless your obese i believe thats the politcally correct term if there is even such a thing as politically correct anyways

10. yeah dude you will notice. i smoke every day. i notice a difference in 24 hours. 48 hours its a huge difference