little help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zig864, Mar 1, 2002.

1. The plants are doing well after i flushed the pots, but now they have a new dilema. the leaves are drooping when the lights go off for their night time. They perc up when the lights come on in the morning tho. Is this normal, the temps and humidity all stay stable at night.

I wish I could post some pics but dig is still lent out. We all know how hard it is to get a loner bck sometimes.

HELP

2. I guess the drooping isn't a problem. They are doing great, There are 12 to 16 new shoots on one and about 18 on the other. I've had to tie down some of the new stems so that the light would reach the main stem. I had clipped them back to promote small bushy plants, I never expected them to get this bushy. THey are well on their way to flowering, no sex yet but i'm waiting.

3. lol..lil anxious are we?? this is normal to all plants..

[​IMG]

4. lmao at myself. Got back my patience now, and realized anythig worth having is worth waiting for. I'm still checking them alot but i'm sure to be unobtrusive, their growth is what keeps bringing me back now. They are growing new shoots by the minute, well maybe not that fast. This is getting so interesting to watch, all the new life that is popping out all over the plant. Even on the nodes that were left after the first leaves were cut, have new growth on them. Still not sure what sex they are, their showing but have to use a 5x magnifying glass, one of those little useless ones that don't give a clear picture. It makes everything look like I just smoked some tai stick that was laced.