Little help please.

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Adamtucker51688, Dec 14, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. What are your temps fluctuating at? Just curious. They deffinently look well fed to me. It could also be genetics that are cause ing the purpling but it's hard to say without more info.

Happy smoking and growing.

Wgg

Sent from my Z963VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 70 to 75. When lights are on. Honestly I don't know at the peek of lights out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That looks more along the lines of lockout from temps. Is it only on the colas and new growth closest to the lights or all over? But your plants do not look bad at all man. I couldn't see a yellow leaf at all in your pictures unless your plucking them.

4. [​IMG] but it could be genetics to. Is this your first run with this plant?

Happy smoking and growing

WGG

5. Yes first run/first grow ever. Virtually no picking except the occasionally light blockers. It's lights off right now but I would say yes it's mainly just closest to the lights.

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    And those are the clones I took from her. Super green, no purple. I'm running out of space in there. Need this big lady to hurry up.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah I would just say that is the plant doing its thing. I mean maybe just maybe the temp difference from lights on to lights off is enough of a variance to do it. But plants do crazy things right in the ends of their life cycle. Either way your plants look well fed and like everything is just rocking away. I wouldn't be worried

WGG

8. Any idea why my leaves stems are wicked long. Like on most of them they are7to 8 inches reaching and stretching towards the light. Is that much leaf length normal too?

9. Ugh just looks like possible genetics. I mean plants are naturally equipped to get as much light as possible. Could be a little bit of both. Them growing to not shade each other out and genetics hard to say haha. Anyways they are facing up in a way that we call praying so they deffinently look happy. It looks like the lower canopy isn't getting much circulation though. You got a good fan in their?

WGG

10. I have 3 fans in there and one 8" exhaust that will suck the tent inside out like the kid in the old coke commercial LOL

11. Haha well then you got plenty of air flow. Idk the lower leaves will always look weaker and as the plant needs nutrients it will pull them from this leaves in its life cycle anyways. I wouldn't worry haha

WGG