Little dissapointed with my order..

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by selfmedication, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Well I placed an order for a fine lookin piece on grasscity on the 28th, and it arrived today.. I know what you might be thinking.. How did it get here so quick? Especially considering I live in the states, and did not request anything but the cheapest shipping available. So now your probably wondering, whats my problem? Okay well first of all, I didnt think it was the package from grasscity mostly because It did not come from europe, and didnt resemble the usual GC package box. The package came from a city about 3 or 4 hrs west of me.. So that would be I received my piece from a "middleman" who also now has my information. On top of that when I open my package not all my contents are in their, that I have ordered! Including a invoice of my order! The piece itself is nice and dandy (doesnt look a thing like what I ordered originally, but its growin on me) But what about the rest of my order?
    Do you guys just pay attention to the main money maker, send it and say ahh f the rest they probably wont notice?
    I call shinanigans. The piece itself would have been 25bucks cheaper anywhere else.
    So all in all it feels like I got the double stiff. Another poor transaction in the modern world of greed.:mad:

2. Did you even open a support ticket on this issue? These forums are a separate entity from the shop.

3. Wow, that is weird. You sure you bought it from GrassCity? I mean - I guess it isn't exactly something easy to screw up but worth asking. When I ordered my slide, it took like 2 weeks to arrive. I didn't have an invoice with my order but I don't usually want one and if I do need one, I could print it from the email they sent

4. Before you get too upset, I think there are certain things that are shipped from a place in the US. At least at one time there were. So, the other items are probably being shipped separately.

Regardless, Superjoint, the owner, wants you to be happy so go to the Support portal of the Grasscity Shop and send in a ticket or send support an email. Everything you need is within the Support area so please contact them with all of your info.

Yeah, right here: Please note that ALL color changing glass pipes and bongs are shipped from inside the USA.

5. Ahhh ok, Well that explains things a little better. Sorry for being so hasty in the OP, but I was just a little worked up (not just from my order here) But all in all, Im pretty satisfied with everything, and I cant really complain (far worse experiences other sites) So basically I want to apologize, I was just venting...
    I love this site and everything it has to offer, and I think its ran by a great caring crew of members who all share one passion:smoking:

6. It's cool, dude. I get frustrated with compaines from time to time...especially when it comes to processing returns. It's all good. :)