Little bongs vs big bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by etho, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Are big bongs really any better then little bongs? I got this agung plugger yesterday and it is a beast! Works just as good as any other bong, maybe even better. Do bigger bongs hit you harder even with the same amount of weed? I don't see how but I hear a lot of people saying this. They say the bigger the bong, the more smoke it holds, but you'd still get the same sized hit from one cone with this as you would with a bigger bong?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444474222.270072.jpg

2. I think a lot of it is preference but with a bong that has a long tube it will allow the smoke to cool down before you inhale it, so that's always nice. Though I would say they generally get you the same amount of ripped.

3. The main problem is getting water in your mouth. If I get touched by even the slightest bit of water, it will be my last hit from said piece.

4. Mines huge :D

Attached Files:

5. The big ones are allot more to clear

6. I hit mt friends bong the other day, looked to be 24-30" and i didnt like it. Too much to clear. Much prefer something in the 12-14" range i can all yellow and milky and clear it quick and easy.

7. 12-18" for me but that's what I have always used I have hit bigger and I don't think it gets me any more high

8. The bigger chamber allows the smoke to build up without entering your mouth and lungs until you clear it. And it hits you all at once right in the fucking face.

But yea, small Bongs rip too

9. Mines 26" so I prefer larger but small bongs get you ripped to

Attached Files:

10. #10 EmeraldCream, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
    Location dependent for me.

I keep the big un' at the desk/around where it's easy to use/low key and less likely to get bashed. Perfect for some gaming time...

I keep the bent neck med/small one (it's enough to fit perfectly in the hand with a baffled tube that comes out the top and curves back down by the bed because it's a PITA to hit a 2ft + bong when you're laying/propped up in bed.

Roll J's in the barn/work shop/greenhouse because glass would just be doomed in such an environment.

11. big heavily diffused bongs are best for flowers
    small, lightly diffused bongs are best for oil.

12. Me and my friends have always used small bongs when we get lower because we found with the smaller bongs, there's usually less water filtration, and less oxygen between you and the hit.

But I suppose letting the hit build up in a big chamber and then takin it all would be better.

13. ^I agree^

14. The difference is in how you rip it after you milk it. A longer chamber gives you a rifling effect like a shotgun barrel does to a shotgun.

15. It's fun to watch the smoke shoot up the bong when you clear it with a larger one, but my 10 incher still packs quite a punch. For me, it's more a style thing than anything.

16. its kind of like wieners.

you want a big ol monster 16 incher until you have a big ol monster 16 incher.

jokes aside, go with the one you like. as long as you have the bong that rocks for you and your friends there are no rules broski [​IMG]

17. It's funny you say that because I was just about to share these ;) just picked up a dab/reclaim attachment and it's marvelous with the smaller one! Big one hits like a train made of pillows; smoothest bong I've ever hit.

Attached Files: