Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Little bit of CBD-info (link to research)

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by koruptyg, Mar 10, 2019.

1. I've been reading these forums on and off a while now and find it quite interesting. It does however sometimes seem like we have a lack of proper information and found this site a while back: CBD Misconceptions

Thought it answered some of the question I've seen and figured I would post it. Maybe it is obvious to most people but I found it to be informational and seems trustworthy.

Rest of the site is very interesting too and has a very scientific approach with links to sources and studies. Hope someone else finds it interesting too:p

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. The best source of medicinal research on cannabis is Granny @Storm Crow
    She publishes a yearly news letter updating her glorious databank representing years of her research. You can ask her to add you to her mailing list.
    Thanks for the link ;)

• Like Like x 3