listen to this song and read this post

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by william8919, Jan 11, 2005.

?

are you as high as me?

1. WHERE AM I

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. will be...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. wish I was

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i am high and i needed to say something. start me up by the rolling stones is one of the best songs I've heard high. if anyone else here is stoned, please listen to that song.

I aslo had a story. I was in my math class a couple of weeks ago, sitting in our group of 4. one of the dudes in my group was this black dude who came into the class sooooo high. (it was a 4th period class, after lunch. he would come in everyday high. anyway he was high and our math teacher whos a former jazz/funk bass guitarist but total asshole was like "son? have you been smoking the herb?" he was just no I don't touch that stuff "and they kept bickering and finally the teacher left him alone. the next day, our teacher comes up to us acting like he was going to smell something, and he talks to him again " uh... uh... son? are you sure you wernt smoking the herb? was anyone around you?" and dude said some jumble about how he was fine and fine like a dog. he asked him," can you even open your eyes all the way?" and the black dude tries but cant his eyes are fucking glued. our teacher busted out laugh at the attempt, and just continued to teach him. a few secounds later he said " whew... man .. that smells like some good shit!!" and just walked away. everyone heard him and knew the dude was high, started busting out laghnig. but he was a total bitch, made him take a drug test and take him off his team. but it was fucking hilarous.

sweet so someone respond

2. haha thats funny. Thats a big dick of him to say shit like that loud enough for other people to hear. My guess is it might have something to do with racial issues, some people can be so stupid like that.