Listen to this one if you need standard reply to all haterz! ;)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ShakespeareG, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Call this one a shout out to all of the haters worldwide and a love letter to all poseurs both here and yet to be born. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HMC Ownz U!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9UCtzA4N7k&feature=channel_video_title]‪Shakespeare's Ghozt - HaHa!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. perceptive....2 pts for gryffindor.

Follow up question, did you really waste all of those keystrokes to point out a "z".

3. I like how he creates a whole song hating on people, and calling them the haters.

4. I hate you.

5. The song is decent. But its just a pet peeve of mine when I see artists come on here, they basically have no posts, and they just come on to spam their music.

Because thats what it is, if he's not an active member. just spam for a product. This product might be a little better than most of the worthless junk spam tries to get you to click on.. But spam none the less

6. thanks for the random posts of topnotch commentary my angry fellows!! keep'em coming...makes my day. 'Preciate the listens ;)

7. I didn't listen to it.

8. so you -didnt- listen to the song, but regardless you DO feel compelled to opine anyway. LOL, I can dig it. In that case, thanks for coming to my thread, there's a lot of places that you could be (that irritate you wAAy less apparently)...but you choose to be here anyway. For that me and the HMC are grateful. Peace ;)

9. I just said I hate you so that I could be a "haterz" :rolleyes:

10. I hate that you wasted my time with a song I will never hear again

...but I love you. You have really kind eyes.

11. exactly my thoughts hahaha