Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Listen to the veterans!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Onslaught, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Everyone has always told me I need to learn how to roll a joint on my own. I've always figured hey I have a rolling machine so no need. Well last night, two of my good friends and I had weed, and papers...that's it. We sat there staring at two objects that could have been rolled and smoked, but we had to walk a quarter mile to buy a rolling machine in fifteen degrees because I didn't want to smoke it out of a can. Needless to say, listen to the veterans and learn how to roll!

2. definately would agree its always good to know how to roll. an easy way to learn is to go buy a box of tops tobacco for a couple bucks. it comes with like 30 papers. just start rolling tobacco. after the 30th one you should know how to roll. great to practice on

3. No knowledge is ever wasted.