Listen to my band

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by smoke__aLot!!!, Oct 28, 2007.

1. This is the only recording we have and it was from Blissfest in 2006. We we're all trippin our ass's off. I am the dude with the Mohawk.
    So, without further a due, Dem Ham's.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SQHb_IMJvko&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SQHb_IMJvko&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. thats sick man. some of my best musical experiences were from acoustic jam bands like that.

3. sounds great man +rep on that

4. Haha, yeah man. It was a completly random song we just flung out of our ass's. Thanks guy(and or laddy).

Thanks!
    We are looking into getting a good Violinist, so if anybody is in the area of Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo give me a PM.

P.S. Any estranged instruments are welcome as well. And the only requirements are redeyes and transport.

5. You guys get it man!

6. Hell yeah man. TY.

BUMP!

7. Seriously, dude. Fuckin' rock. :smoke:

8. I'm really diggin your band man... i wish i knew how to play an instrument... i'd be jamming alll damn day

+rep if i can

9. Pick up some spoons or something man, always nice to make music. I would die if I couldn't.
    Thanks bro

Haha, right on(.(me= this->.:hippie:)

10. Where were you camping? looks incredibly familiar!

+Rep man that was some good shit right there :D

-Dave

11. Man I suck at jamming, I can't ever get into the flow of the music. Maybe I'll get better over time..

12. I take it you have been to Blissfest, if so... every time I go... well... BLISS! I love Goodheart, MI!!! We we're camping in Hanrdwood Heaven... wihich was amazing, dude.:hello::hello::hello:

I did at first, but you get better at it the more you do it. Just condition your brain to anykind of music that could come up, you should never want to play a certain way, just let the notes carry you through it. Keep up!