List one random fact about you

Discussion in 'General' started by Pickle McSmurf, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So it sucks ass the other thread was closed, was prob my fav on on gc soo I figure fuck it make this one

rf: I amdrunk

2. You reeaaalllyyyyy don't think WW and friends won't delete this with a smile on their face?

Come on man :p

3. lol we can try cant we? :)

4. As long as no one violates any rules it wont be shut down.. Keep that in mind everyone..

1 fact about me.. I play guitar religiously.. probaly 3-4 hours a day if possible sometimes more :smoke:

5. When they close an identical thread for 'breaking rules' they always close the ones that get restarted. You'll see soon enough.

6. Huh? Why dont you stay on topic dude and stop breaking the rules yourself by making pointless posts.. If you're not gonna list a random fact about yourself you dont really need to post, do you?

Another fucking fact : favourite hockey team = toronto maple leafs (yes go ahead and flame) :metal:

7. RF - I am not a fan of stupidity ... At all! :cool:

8. :hello: [​IMG]

9. Hahah epic man :smoke: Icwutudidthar

random fact = I fucking hate mowing the lawn...

10. RF: I thought the real RF thread was re-opened :( #disappointed

11. ol holy shit I didnt even realizy...thati s actually my fav team

12. Rf: I tend to be cynical and obnoxious but I really just want peace.

Rf that is actually interesting: I once held in a bong rip for 37 seconds. Thought I was gonna die.

13. Last time I checked I can post as I please. Thanks though...going for a future mod spot?

14. #14 veinte uno, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    [​IMG]

RF - I often hold back the funniest jokes i have when im hanging around my friends and their girlfriends because i dont want them to think that im flirting.

15. Nah dude it's just against the rules you agreed to while joining this forum to continuously post off-topic. You're on number 3 in this thread alone..

Why you trying to start stuff?

Good vibes all around :) :bongin:

Random fact #3 : I always put on my left shoe first :smoke:

16. Rf: I fucking miss the random fact thread!

I hope this one stays... :cry:

17. RF: the random fact thread was easily my favorite thread.

RF: i at a whole 16' (xtra large pizza) all to myself :3

18. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']RF: the random fact thread was easily my favorite thread.

RF: i at a whole 16' (xtra large pizza) all to myself :3[/quote]

Rf: im not fat at all... Im skinny as hell and im able to eat like no other.... I have such a fast metabolism.

19. Rf: I am gonna live in a coed dorm :)

20. Rf: ^^wth did i just do....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.