List of Mindfuck Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Revolution, Jul 11, 2009.

1. flowers of flesh and blood. lol

2. Moon, with sam rockwell

3. Gozu by takashi mike.

make sure you got enough quality green for this one!

4. 1channel.ch

5. Limitless is a great mindfuck when you think its just a drug that steadily becomes permanent; and when you think of how much more you notice when you're high and peaceful, just like the drug in the film... :3

6. In The Dark Knight when Batman and the Joker are in the interrogation room and he says Harvey Dent is at one location (street address escapes me) and Rachael was at Avenue X. Batman says he goes after Rachael, but ends up where Dent is, and Gordon and his guys end up at Rachaels location.

I was always like "...Wait what? I thought he was going after Rachael?" I ended up looking it up, the best reason I found was that the Joker switches addresses to (eventually) turn Harvey against what he stood for as Gotham DA.

Honestly that whole movie is like that if you pay attention, I mean not exactly "HOLY MINDFUCK" but there's subtle things in the movie that I didn't catch the first few times I watched it.

7. so much for a good thing

8. #392 kayakush, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    lost highway
    blue velvet
    2001 space
    dr. strangelove
    the birds
    pyscho
    up in smoke
    the sixth sense

9. irreversible

enter the void

10. It's a damn good movie man, I thought it was a mind fuck because a lot of the things said could make sense if I want them to.

11. That movie is just fucking repulsive. I understand that filmmakers want to make movies that shock and are controversial, but come ON. Lets just give all the fucking psychos out there more ideas:confused:

12. The whole concept behind the movie was to see how well it could shock people into literally wanting to leave the theater. If you want to see a horrifically, disgusting movie that actually has a message watch A Serbian Film.

13. I personally like Clockwork Orange. It's one of my top movies.

14. that movie was trippy as hell i love it