List of Ideas For Funnest Things to do Stoned

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Dezzertsundae, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Just list some things that you think would be the funnest to do while high, and/or the funnest experience(s) you've had involving weed. I still have to worry about not getting caught by my parents, so I haven't tried much other than your basic eat and watch a movie or listen to music type thing. I guess the craziest thing I've done while high was watch Paranormal Activity 2 on Maui Wowie at the movies. I had to sleep on the floor in my grandma's room that night.

Funnest Ideas:
    High at theme park - By far the funnest thing I can think of. Especially Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for those of you who live in or near the Bay Area. There's tons of hot chicks there, 2 or 3 haunted houses if I'm not mistaken, a beach of course, and some crazy ass baby rides. There are like 2 rollercoasters, but not the kinds you would find at a Six Flags. The best one is an old ass wooden one which is still fun, but features no upside down spinny shit. I haven't been on the other one, but it looks shitty. There's a drop zone/tower thing too, but fuck that. I'm a rollercoaster person man.

High in Vegas - Sounds crazy.

High while camping - If only I started smoking sophomore year before that camping trip.

High at a concert - Fucking incredible.

High at a buffet - lol

High at a haunted house - I will either be amazed or scared for my life. Either way, I'll probably end up shitting my pants. October couldn't be any further.

High at a strip club - I've never been to one, and don't know if I ever will, but it sounds
    intriguing.

Bumper Cars high - I guess this falls into the theme park category, but wow does it sound cool.

High at a zoo - My cousin said he wants to work at the zoo so he can look at the animals all day stoned.

Sky Diving/Indoor Skydiving high - There's this IFly indoor skydiving place close to where I live, so I plan on trying that someday.

High at a Sports game - I actually did this on Christmas when the Warriors played the Trailblazers. I had to smoke in the shower before the game so my parents wouldn't catch me, but that was about 4 hours before the game even started, so all I felt during the game were the vibrations when I dug into my pockets. It was still pretty cool though.

All I could come up with so far. Share your ideas/experiences, and if you have tried any of my ideas, please do tell.

2. the theme park one i can say is incredible haha.
    me and my buddy took a trip to cedar point with his cuz, girlfriend and her friend. we smoked on the way there and rode about 5 rides, then took a trip to the beach and smoked a j just walkin in the sand barefoot. great times i wont forget.
    anyway im high and about to get higher, hope for you to do the same:hello:

3. +1 on Cedar Point. Kings Island is also a blast blazed.

4. Being with little kids like your siblings. They are really funny when high. And animals in general.

5. #5 XxGanjaXXGOD, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    riding my predator 500 on pavement,its flippin insane.so much is happening so fast,it makes me come down soooooooo fast though.on the best weed i can get,i only stay high for an hour while im riding.

being high at the zoo is second funnest,especially when the animals are active

6. camping while stoned is fun.. but when i camp i want to be smoking 24/7. I want to take a bunch of shrooms camping with me so i can trip out in nature for a week sometime.

7. Chip n Putt golf.

Seriously.

Do it.

8. paint ball fun and dosnt hurt as much haha

9. It is currently 11:30 at night and i am getting ready to go have a chop and ride my bike down some hills!
    it is sounding like fun at the moment but we will see how it goes!

10. Me and the gf really want to go to a theme park high. But I would like to surf high. It would be so funny.

11. let me know when you do a what not to do :D

12. Go hiking.

Camping.

Hunting.

Making a Fire.

Exploring.

13. god i've done all of these... fuckin incredible :laughing:

14. Read some Nietzsche and flip off old people.

15. Go around town and give away free hugs.

Everyone likes hugs.

:D

16. for me its surfing, especially somewhere warm enough to get away with just wearing trunks. such an amazing feeling

17. Exploring
    Skiing/snowboarding
    Biking
    Manhunt
    Swimming
    Trampoline

-Going into creepy woods in the middle of the night with a flashlight. *not recommended*

18. have fun when a tiger or a lion jumps out of its cage, bites some kids hand off, and your cousin gets PTSD from the experience
    [​IMG]
    and begins self medicating with a variety of scheduled substances, then you have to call the AE show intervention, so he can get free rehab.
    [​IMG]

19. Best things I have evr done while stoned:

Sitting round a fire with music and people
    Ride a bike
    Go to a protest/march.. you have to try this seriously, i went to the massive 400,000 people protest in London, March 26th. One of the best days of my life. Met so many like minded people, chanted, set things on fire. Then theres the unity, it was like everyone was one with each other, we were no longer separated by differences, such an enlightening experience