List of Best Stoner Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by chunchi, Aug 23, 2009.

1. slater? thats where i got my name from bro haha i see the resemblance though

2. just jeff spicoli's appearence is enough to make fast times at ridgemont high an excellent stoner picture

3. Smiley Face

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vB9U2hx6Qg]The Big Lebowski - Over the line HD - YouTube[/ame]

5. Please add UHF and Kung Pow. GREAT movies while baked. :smoke:

6. how high on imdb

Ratings: 5.7/10 from 21,215 users Metascore: 29/100

unrighteous, man...unrighteous.

7. this is just a list of all my favourite movies, well done :D

8. 2001: A Space Odyssey
    Pineapple Express
    The Man from Earth (A+, would watch again)
    Star Trek (newest)
    Primer
    Sunshine (I'm watching this tonight)
    Pulp Fiction
    The Shawshank Redemption

9. Spirited Away

10. High School High

11. That's one of the few movies that I've seen that made my cry my eyes out and I have every sad or fukd up film out there.

Seriously if you want a REALLY bad trip and just have a major panic attack watch a movie called The Grudge you will just out the window.

12. Jesus man, you are a hero

13. First off, this list is fucking incredible. I never even thought of watching something like Planet Earth, but that's an awesome idea :hello:

And, one pretty important one (probs not on the list cause it hasn't been edited since '10: Mac and Devin Go To Highschool

14. Thanks for the suggestions!!! I love Smiley Face, Anna Farris has had me since the Scary Movie series but when I found this little known movie she's in I was almost pissing myself because I was laughing so hard. You rarely get to see a movie that more accurately depicts being stoned!! And I have truly had the munchies like she did in the movie when she devoured those cup cakes...thankfully mine weren't laced with weed ha ha ha!

15. There's one that was just released called "High School". It definitely has it's hilarious moments, but it also has a fair amount of drama and wtf-ery.

16. I just watched 12 Monkeys with Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt, not really a "stoner film" but it's one hell of a movie to watch high.

17. Wheres Beavis and Butthead do America?

18. Pineapple Express (GREATEST STONER MOVIE EVER CREATED)

Attached Files: