Liquor Question

Discussion in 'General' started by TitoKilo, Dec 28, 2013.

1. So every week me and my buddies throw a party. We go for the cheapest option available when it comes to liquor cause they could care less. But this week I plan on getting something a little more premium. Suggest below all of the liquor a that you guys like to drink straight. Keep in mind that I have only ever had vodka and brandy. So I am open to any suggestions. I am interested in Kraken Spiced Rum and Crown Royal. Keep the price tag under $30 a fifth. I am looking for something that we can all drink from the bottle and enjoy. I am open to all suggestions!

2. Crown royalCaptain Morgan Southern comfort Jose CuervoGolden suns tequila That's all I got currently I can add more as they come along. I hate vodka personally. Idk what the prices for the last 2 are though.

3. Rumple Minze

4. Jose Cuervo its yummy sweet with a bit of tang.

5. I'm a big fan of hennessy

6. Fucking jack Daniels. JD Tennessee honey is good too if you like your whiskey a little sweeter. Captain Morgan.... Grey goose is pricey but goooodd.... I will drink most anything. I tried skky vodka last weekend, it was pretty smooth chilled....

7. [quote name="toker789" post="19241052" timestamp="1388214194"]Fucking jack Daniels. JD Tennessee honey is good too if you like your whiskey a little sweeter. Captain Morgan.... Grey goose is pricey but goooodd.... I will drink most anything. I tried skky vodka last weekend, it was pretty smooth chilled....[/quote]Oh shit forgot jack and his cousin Jim bean haha. The honey jack is amazing

8. Jack Daniels Honey or Crown Royal Maple?

9. I get some moonshine whiskey thats Dank. many people are doing it in washington after the tax rate went sky high.

10. It don't have to be luxury to be enjoyed. You're getting drunk, not hiring a whore. Get something cheap but strong (like Diesel vodka. It's 190 proof and you can get a fifth of it for $10 USD). If you don't like the way it tastes, don't drink it straight. Mix it with Sprite and Maraschino cherries.

No offense, and I don't mean to judge, but I've never understood why people go out of their way to buy "luxury liquor". You're getting the same ingredients you'd get in cheap liquor, and you end up paying $20+ extra because of the name on the bottle.

But I suppose if you feel like you have to, then you can't go wrong with Svedka.

11. Kraken is deelish. I totally recommend it. Its got a taste you'll want straight up or on the rocks.

I have a dangerous relationship with black velvet but that really isn't high shelf stuff. Better than a lot of liquors though.

12. TakeItSlow, quite a few women will be coming as we'll and nothing makes a women more frisky then seeing a man with a bottle of premium liquor and a pocket full of cash. Dress to Impress :)

13. #13 holyholyholy, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey 
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

14. I drink crown I love that shit. My father in law used to drink it too but he moved to Seagram's 7 dark honey he swears by it and it's 15$ a fifth. Its pretty damn good. I don't drink straight tho crown and coke and Seagram's dark honey and coke are the way to go.Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Back when i had less money than i do now id buy 40's they are about 3-4 dollars and one is enough for me

Liquor? I wouldnt know im a beer guy, my friends like jager,fireball,bucanas, and some other shit

I recently tried crown royale, its ok

16. Southern comfort or any jonny walker I love some jonny walker blue but it's frikin 250 a fifth

17. I'm gonna go with Seagram's 7 Dark Honey.

18. Thanks for the suggestions everybody

19. [​IMG]

It's $15 for 1.75 L and tastes better than sailor jerry which is $16 for 750 ml.

20. Jose Cuervo gold for me.  I'm a cheap date.