liquor or beer or smirnoff and such

Discussion in 'General' started by D--TRUkTIVE, Oct 6, 2002.

?

what u like better

1. liquor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. smirnoff, bacardi silver, mikes hard lemon, ect.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. i dont drink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. yeah but i don't like the taste of any 40's so i stick with the 211 since it's the most potent\

quote by kriminal elument: henessy and soco, yo

i'm a fan of the soco but hennisy istoo light in potency 80 proof for it's price even though it tastes good but for the same price of a pint of hennie you can get a 5th of paul masson (a dark liquor 80 proof and very nice tasting) mixes well with cocacola.

2. I love the High Life 40s, Mickeys does the trick also. Budweiser is always out of the question...some nasty shit.

3. Mickeys are good but not as strong as an Old E

4. I hear that man, two 24s of old E and i was pretty damn chillin, but i don't care for it

5. Yeah Old E does taste like ass and leave a real nasty aftertaste, but I still love it :)

6. yeah old E is the first beer in 40 form i was ever introduced to

7. Does Corona make 40s?

Does Corona make beer in cans?

I've only seen bottles

8. i'd love the tasty stuff, but mostly have to go with a blunt and a case of corona. Only way to go, sorta. Damns, I need weed.

9. Oh and to answer JW's question, coronas are longnecks only from what I've seen. Dunno bout in mexico.

10. jus gettin in my last posts of the night, but has anyone ever had Steel Barrel 40s. They're like 8.9 alchohol. Some nasty shit, but messes u up.

11. Yeah man Steel Barrels taste nasty but they always get that buzz goin faster then anything I ever drank. In fact, the most fucked up I've ever been off alcohol was with two Steel Barrel 40s

12. steel barrel huh? i'm gonna have to look into that thanks

13. When I drink I usually only will drink vodka (Finlandia) usually mix it up with ginger ale for Moscow Mules, or just a plain old screwdriver.

14. try mixing it with grapefruitjuice for a greyhound

15. My fav used to be tequilla until I drank a fifth all to little old me and spent many hours puking up wierd black shit and the next month with a fat goose egg on my forehead and a cracked rib.

Then it was raspberry twist until I went for the whole bottle and spent most of my night on the bathroom floor, until I got puked on.

My new favorite is sky blue though. Pop a few vicodin nurse a few sky's and smoke all night long, that's the way I like to kick it nowadays ;)

17. Right now, it's the same way with mushrooms, even the smell makes me nausious which sucks, I wish there was someway to just by-pass my mouth and stick them directly in my tummy ;)

p.s. My inbox is totally clean, I had to delete like 300 things, but now I only have one PM, i'm starting fresh *lol*

18. keep in mind that sinusessenses taste a lot better,
    kinda like dirt which isn't that bad in comparison to what cubenzee's taste like
    and if cubenzee's are all u can get get them dried put them in your mouth along with a swig of beer chew 'em up real quick and swallow...god i luve instructing a girl to swallow

lol...and again...lol

hehe

swallow.

19. I like the Smirnoff Ice, but I always seem to go towards the shots of hard liquor...can't help it, im an alcoholic. Luckily i only drink once in a blue moon, so i can control it (But when i start drinking, i can't stop..thats what i mean. But i like that Sky Blue too :)

20. Any of you like Southern Comfort?

It gets me drunk and everything but it tastes like cough syrup. The taste doesnt bother me personally, but most people dont like it..

For hard alcohol, I preffer vodka over anything.