Liquid Snowboards?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by rhinoceros420, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Anyone here familiar with the brand or have a Liquid board?

My buddys selling one and he said he'll throw in bindings as well for $50.. The boards only been used maybe 6 times max but its like at least 3 years old.

What do you think?

2. Liquid isnt a common snowboard brand, more common for their clothing.
    Of what I know they are boards that would be good for beginners, and once that person get more experience they can upgrade to something better.

I ride a Rome Artifact, fantastic board but it cost a pretty penny.

3. hmm.. i been snowboarding for about 3 years now.. wouldnt say i was an expert but i dunno if i would call myself a beginner...
    is the board and bindings a good buy for $50? or should i just invest in a better board??
    I was really happy that he offered to sell it to me for $50 because now it saves me so much money. ($300-$400)

4. So its $50 for a board and bindings? If you're just looking to get a board that will work and at a low price definitely go for it, but if you want a nice board that might last a little longer then I probably wouldn't do it. Could you post some pictures?

5. #5 rhinoceros420, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    so i ended up buying the board and bindings for $50... good deal i think. the boards in real good condition. it's not the best but it also isnt the worse! good bargain i think.. what do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Sure sounds like a bargain to me aye.

7. right on, lol. man i cant wait to go up the mountainns

8. Well, it's 50 bucks. You got a good deal as far as I can tell, but it's a piece of shit board. But hey like I said it's just 50 bucks. Can't expect much for that kinda money. My bindings alone cost me nearly 4 times that.

9. lmaoo i know man, oh well. if this board lasts me this season, i'll be pleased eh?
    and this entire time i thought the brand of the board was liquid, it's actually Lamar lol..
    im looking for new boots though, recommend any? i was hoping to spend no more than maybe $80?

10. Depending on how much you snowboard, the board itself will probably hold up a decent while especially if it's practically brand new. Never had a Liquid board, but from what I know it's more for Beginners to Intermediate level snowboarders.

Either way, you got a bangin' deal and I would've snatched that board up in a minute if I were you, so you made a great decision.

I'm riding a Rome SDS Vinyl. It's a boys deck but I love it. I snowboard quite a lot and have had the board for like three years and it has held up amazingly. I'm gonna invest in a new board this year though, it's definitely time. I do mostly backcountry so I'm not ripping my board up on rails so much and I've gotten a lot out of it.

Anyway, let me know how it rides!!