Liquid Seaweed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FunSizeKaZKaZ, Feb 27, 2018.

1. I read that liquid seaweed is very good for seedlings once they get their true leaves is that true? I usually will put an airstone in my guano tea for 24hrs when I feed my more mature plants is this necessary to do for liquid seaweed? What ratio should I use for seedlings just starting out? I am using soil that has included fertilizers but I have grown in the soil once before I just removed most of the roots so I believe the soil is some what depleted of its included nutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. has the used soil been flushed ? dont think i;d use soil that had been used before unless it was soil that you had made up yourself etc but bought potting mixes in bags with nutes added i would never use again .mac..

3. #3 FunSizeKaZKaZ, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Yeah I flushed my last plants. It is roots organic so it is Coco Coir based. I didn't think it would be bad but again I could be wrong. Thanks for the reply mac. What do you think will be my biggest problem from growing in used soil? The soils pH is still 6.8 no change in that. And I am also strictly organic. Never put any synthetic nutes in my soil.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. hi FunSizeKazKaz' i think the best thing for you to do to look in at the organics forum here at GC i bet they would be able to help better than i can ,,,i dont grow organic so have a look through the GC index and you'll fing the organics ...mac,,