liquid kool bloom???

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mikieloc, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Does anyone use this please tell me what u think.im currently using botanicare pure blend pro bloom liquid kool bloom and magical using just less what the bacc says on my feedings.first week flowering my 3s. Diesel clones

Attached Files:

2. i have allways used koolbloom with great success.i alternate between liquid koolbloom and humboldts ginormous every other feeding.then finish off with the powder koolbloom for the last two weeks before flushing.for the price you cant go wrong but stick to the recomended dosesage exspecially if you use the powder its very concentrated.look on youtube there is a couple videos on there about how to use koolbloom the right way,hope this helps

3. I also use liquid koolbloom for the 3rd to 5th week of bud and then change to dry koolbloom for the last week or two before flush. Works great but listen to tgladle1 when he says to be careful with doseage...especially the dry stuff as it is very powerful and can kill your plants if ur not careful. I stick with 1/2 the recommended doseage of both products to be sure

4. I use the dry, makes teh buds get narly

5. Ok my second week vegging update using liquid koolbloom

Attached Files:

6. If you are in veg mode, you need a MH bulb.
    Also you need to read about low stress LST ( tie them over so they dont get tall)
    Also they need to hit 12\12 unless you have a 10 foot tall tent.

7. koolbloom from week 1 until flush 5-10ml/gal as the bottle says
    haven't used dry KB yet