Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mos_def, Apr 26, 2010.

1. I love licking my lips after smoking, they taste wonderful :smoking:

2. [pointless-thread] Uh, what? [/pointless-thread]

3. LOL I bet the next person in blunt rotation must LOVE you roflmao

j/p bro

4. haha no blunts for me, i got my own piec

that reminds me, i ot a piece

5. are you black :)

its ok i say that cause i used a smiley :):):)

6. But I dont see why your lips would taste wonderful after smoking, they should be pretty tasteless. Unless you are tasting your chapstick. And even then, they would taste like chapstick which tastes bad :hide:

7. yes, whats that got to do with anything

8. im black actually...

and im sure that the next person in peice rotation loves you [lol peices are worse cause the glass gets all crusty and lubricated lol]

9. idk but im eatin frosted and flakse and its oh so good :D

10. someones not well-versed in the lingo apparently haha

11. this is my personal pice haha, so its only used by me. my friends smoke blunts and shit

12. No... They're MORE than good.

13. oh well then your all good then lol:D

14. The 'N' word :p

15. i dont get why you guys are bringin race into it, way to kill my high asholes

16. I wasn't... I was referring to... well, NVM.
    I'm sorry.

17. i feel like there's buckets of saliva on my lips