Lions fans ???

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Canadian kush smoker, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Whats up guys just wondering how many lions fans we got out here any ??? Hi hopes for the season and a run game with blount n johnson n frank ragnow to block we will b good . Decker healthy is a huge bonus . Patricias really coaching these guys up its fast high tempo practices. #DEFEND THE DEN

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't watch foot Ball but but both of my brothers do and they like The Lions and some other teams.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. RA$TA FOOTBALL TEAM

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. How do you feel about them now? S.O.L if you ask me.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lol patience phil the d was well improved the 2nd half of the season give it another season n we will be a good team.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've been singing that tune for 40 years lol, I have officially given up football. Im in Windsor so they are in my backyard.

7. I hear ya Phil I waited many years to see the wings win 4 cups lol I'm sure I'll be waiting many more for them again lol I'm also in Windsor.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice! It's good to know a local lol. I'm a bad Canadian because I don't follow hockey lol.

9. Lol I follow MLB nhl nfl. What strains do you have brewing right now. I have bubba kush black rhino and cindarella 99 going.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice, I'm in the middle of building a new grow room so I only have one white widow in flower but I'm vegging Colorado cookies and blue dream too.

11. Hey what's Colorado cookies it that indica or sativa sound like a cross of the girl scout cookies mmmm I like that strain do u make clones ? I'll buy some if I like the strain I'm out of seeds now I just have 1 bubba in week 2 of flower n the black rhino cindy 99 n 2 bubbas in veg prob another 2 weeks 2 more will get flipped.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice, sent you a pm. Drop my my secret room page if you want to see what I have going on.

13. SOL. Thats all...

BL

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Same ol lions same ol shit lol .

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. i like play foot Ball, my fan club is AC Milan

16. I thought you were talking about these lions :D

[​IMG]