Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lingo

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Egg Man, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Many of us think of weed like wine somewhat. We have connoisseurs, so many different strains, growing locations, vintages, growers and different aspects that are almost identical to the wine industry. We also describe marijuana in similar but unique terms; Cheese, Kush, Afghani, Diesel, berries, fruits, etc.This is how many of the strains are named and kept track of.

What I want to know and make available is a dictionary of sorts. I want to know what you think are the important words and terminology to this industry and what they mean to you. Lets start a list, anyone that has meaning to contribute please reply to this thread. What IS kush? Where did Diesel come from and what are the characteristics that define it. If you have experience with a certain strain, flavor, smell, whatever... I want to hear it.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I would invite any moderator to move it to the correct one.

2. Ok I really want to get definitions for a lot of these terms so ill start with what I learned about kush and someone can argue with me in order to get this thread started.

Kush: originating in the Hindu Kush mountains. Usually described as piney.

OG: original genetics, not original gangster. Meaning it is the original strain: IE yellowbrick OG, meaning the first of the yellowbrick strain. Btw I made yellowbrick up.

3. Og means ocean grown, that's all I have seen from that term

4. What does ocean grown mean. How bout kush or

5. #5 BudButler, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013