Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lingo, or "slang" term question (pickup?)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by peacebaby, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Okay, so I'm usually on the "Recreational" thread, because although I'm newer to this site.... I am not at ALL new to smoking or anything like that!

But I have this question.....
    Whenever anybody posts up their awesome pictures of bud, it's usually titled, "_____ Pickup." Now is this because it's the latest bud they just "picked up?" Or what?

Because I FINALLY got something that's GOOD, and BEAUTIFUL, and worth even showing. So I'm so proud, I wanna post my first pics, but am not sure what to title it!!!

Any explanation or help in this dept. would be greatly appreciated!

~Peace

2. you can title it whatever you want, "dank pickup"," bud pickup", "just got a phat sack", i doubt anyone will judge a thread over the title lol :D :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. yes, 'pickup threads' mean they are posting pics of the bud they just bought.

4. make the title interesting so people will check out your bud
    title it hands down dopest dope ive ever smoked

5. hahahah :laughing:

aw man

6. For sure dude post somethin up.
    I wanna see whats going around the area right now

7. theirs nothign wrong with "good" or "pretty" pick up for your thread title

8. hahahaha.