Lindsay Lohan Poisoned!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ericsnow, Aug 26, 2010.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeU6I2qOY3k&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Lindsay Lohan Poisoned! Along with 300 Million Other Americans[/ame]

I just saw this on the front page of youtube. Maybe this is why her acting career fell apart. She definitely didn't belong on adderall and I think that really messed up her brain chemistry. Smoke some herb Lindsay :)

2. Thats prison planet, right?

yeah gtfo

EDIT: Info wars. whatever. Same crappy rep

3. No....Shes just a crazy bitch and Adderal was the only scapegoat available at the time

4. Children are taking meth?

It's all about headline news, If they never game her legal meth, She would of been under the radar.

5. Speed not meth...

Aderall is amphetamine.

6. although i think alex jones is ridiculous, he does have a valid point about the dangers of psychological medicine. they dont really know what that shit does to people but they hand it out like candy

7. #7 Hardnutcheck, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010

Speed=methamphetamine=Meth

Edit: Meth is similar to amphetamine.

8. Speed = amphetamine

Meth = Methamphetamine

9. It's all the same thing on the streetz dawg.

10. desoxyn = meth

11. meth = speed = methampthetamine = amphrtine = adderall

what the fuck are you guys saying? im confused

12. Doesnt matter cause we cant talk about it so stop trying to get banned and learn to google.

13. This video is getting viral :eek:

14. I believe it. My doctor tried to put me on abilify (terrible) and zoloft. I told him to fuck off im not getting put on this shit its gotta be terrible for you. Its a shame some people discredit this just cause its alex jones.

15. Her career fell apart because rich spoiled girls get addicted to "high life" od and rehab Adderal and Coke..that is the train that fell off the tracks...If I had that much money..I hate drugs..all bud haah

16. NOOOO you can't talk about other drugs... Wtf grasscity.

17. I agree she is just a crazy bitch. Adderall was a scape goat. I know people who have taken that every day for years. She is addicted to the high life tho. The party scene. Being famous, pretty, and rich got to her. She lost herself in a world full of drugs, sex, and high speed police chases lol.

18. Can't talk about it. Nazis...

19. This thread was way less entertaining then the title made it out to be.

damn thread headliners...

20. lol sorry :)