Lindsay Lohan arrested AGAIN!

Discussion in 'General' started by DirtyPete, Jul 24, 2007.

1. It's crazy how Americans stop what they're doing to listen to news like this, ignore all the important news around the world and the shit that will actually effect their lives and instead focus on what meaningless, spoiled, stupid fucking celebrities do in their spare time.
    And you guys don't like being "stereotyped" in the fact that you know nothing of what goes on outside of your country? It's obviously no stereotype.

I'm infinitely stunned with the bullshit that the American media throws out and how Americans make such a big deal out of it even though it effects them in no way. I don't understand it.

Get a life and focus on the more important things in it.

2. Lol these celebrity bitches are so stupid,need to keep their life more private and shit.

3. i bet her career is over, she'll do a couple str8 to dvd movies then she'll be just another paris hilton for the rest of her life which is kinda sad cuz i thought she was a good actress

4. She's still boner inspiring. ;)

5. shes going to be one of those celebs that die from an OD real soon

6. yeah i'd still bonk her. I'd just wear a condom now.

7. I would've worn one regardless.

8. Personally i never found Lindsay Lohan attractive, i could hardly look at her after all those surgeries. tits, skin, facebones...phony. I bet Lohan drives under the influence often, often with cocaine, she gets aay with it alot or she wouldn't do it.

9. Amen to that brother, I find it sickening that Americans follows celebrity's lifes and how they lose weight and there baby's and WHO GIVES A FUCK, they are usually the dumbest humans on earth and need to get a real fuckin job, Unless they are morgan freeman, or anyother black actor.. cus you know, you gotta support black actors man.

10. I'd still hit it:rolleyes:

11. Damn, this guy knows what he is talkin' about. Seriously, how does every thread about a celebrity go for more than a page or 2? I don't give 2 flying fucks about what happens to Lindsay Lohan yet everytime something happens that has anything to do with her or some other dumbass celebrity, it ends up on the first page of the General Forum for like 2-3 days plus. Do we just really have nothing else to talk/think about?

12. Actually, I think the only reason these threads stay open is because people have a tendency of trying to reveal the trivialities of mind-numbing crap like this.. not because they really give a 'flying fuck'.

At least that's what I've observed, and I could be wrong! I pray that I'm right, though.. I really do.