Lincoln Navigator OR Cadillac Escalade

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by ISmoke210, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Which one do you guys think I should buy?

2. depends entirely on what year, mileage, & wear and tear on both models.

other than that, they are virtually the same.
    both are played out & hog way too much gas.

3. Prob the Cadillac, honestly Id rather have a Tahoe or something though

4. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']depends entirely on what year, mileage, & wear and tear on both models.

other than that, they are virtually the same.
    both are played out & hog way too much gas.[/quote]

I'm asking just overall in your preference which car is better. No specifics. And why would you rather have a Tahoe.

5. I'd go with the Escalade over the Navigator. From many things I've heard and read, the Navigators are basically oversized and underpowered floppy-feeling SUVs. I'd prefer an older Escalade though, I really don't like the direction they're going with it (I prefer boxy SUVs, with a few exceptions of course).

(I'd still take my Jeep over both of em though - faster, the interior is pretty much just as luxurious minus the fancy electronics, and it does well off-road for being stock)

6. The escalade. I wouldn't go either but I would take it over the navigator. But yeah save your money and get something else. Why do you want a big drug dealer looking suv? You can get something just as nice cheaper and cheaper to drive.

7. Cadillac is gangster lincoln is mobster your decide

8. Esxcalade ext.... or what ever the truck looking version is called

or get like a little civic with a k20... lol

9. Escalade.

Personally I'd get a Tahoe or a expedition

10. You'd rather get an Expedition than a Navigator? Considering they're the same vehicle with different trim levels....

11. [quote name='"9D3"']I'd go with the Escalade over the Navigator. From many things I've heard and read, the Navigators are basically oversized and underpowered floppy-feeling SUVs. I'd prefer an older Escalade though, I really don't like the direction they're going with it (I prefer boxy SUVs, with a few exceptions of course).

(I'd still take my Jeep over both of em though - faster, the interior is pretty much just as luxurious minus the fancy electronics, and it does well off-road for being stock)[/quote]

What car would you suggest. I want it to be a little luxurious.

12. [quote name='"ISmoke210"']

What car would you suggest. I want it to be a little luxurious.[/quote]

x5

range rover maybe

forget what the Audi one is called ...

Acura MDX

13. I would get a 4x4 Tahoe.

14. If you're looking for new cars, I'm not sure. If you're looking at used vehicles, try to hunt down a 1998 Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9 with low miles. It'll be tough to find, but it's a great truck.

It doesn't have a bunch of fancy electronics, but then you can go the aftermarket route and customize. The stock sound system is quite nice, 180 watts and 10 speakers :)

15. [quote name='"blazedasfuck"']I would get a 4x4 Tahoe.[/quote]

The caddy is awd