Limiting smoking days to pass blood test?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pitphanatic, May 29, 2016.

1. Hey guys just a quick question. My co worker and I were talking about this and I was telling him that I limited my days smoking so I could pass a blood test (only smoke on Sunday and Mondays) my job is Friday Saturday and Sunday (I smoke after work on Sunday. Then Monday I relax. Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday I refrain from smoking. And when I smoke it's never very much as my tolerance is low. I have a very fast metabolism and I exercise. He thinks I would be considered a regular user and I would fail a blood test. Do you guys think this method will work? I don't want to give up smoking completely but am okay with limiting my days. I've read numerous articles saying chronic users it can stay in the blood for awhile but someone limited as myself generally thc is below detectable limits after a few hours. My job only does drug tests if you get in a car accident. They do blood and urine. I carry quick fix for the urine however I'm hoping limiting my days will allow me to be clean (at least in my blood) just in case.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I mean, I smoke daily, and I took a blood test for health reasons but asked to have my toxicity levels checked just to see, I had refrained from smoking for about 3.5 weeks prior, my thc levels were still like astronomical, and I have crazy fast metabolism and I'm 5'9 and weigh 130-135 depending

Mr.Nice's Indoor LED/CFL Grow

3. What? No. Just because you don't smoke certain days, and not others doesn't mean your blood is gonna be clean. And neither is your piss.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app