Lime Green Leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Beandip, Jul 28, 2012.

1. #1 Beandip, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    My plant has had numerous problems but all of them were relieved when I finally got a pH meter. I usually keep the water about 6.5 I regularly add molasses to the water, and for the last 3 days I've used half a tablespoon of epsom salt for every gallon of water.

Everything seemed okay until this morning when a few upper leaves began changing color. I'm pretty far into flowering so I know this happens naturally but I don't think im there yet by looking at the pistols.

Also the temperature has been in the upper 90's and low 100's so I've been watering almost once a day when the days get that hot.

Do you think I should flush the plant? Im a bit confused at this point.

I also had a mag deficiency that is why I used the epsom salt but it seems like the spots are showing again on the brightest green leaves. Do you think it needs more magnesium? I was thinking it might be a nitrogen deficiency. I'll try getting pics up

Thanks alot :p

2. Usually when leaf discoloration starts at the top it is lacking micro nutrients such as sulphur, zinc, iron, boron etc. Very rarely does nitrogen hungry start at the top if ever. Any pics?