Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lil wayne you listen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PunchingZebra, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Yo GC just hittin yea up while im fucking super stoned. Im sure alot of you listen to lil wayne but i mean i like love to listen to it when im high as shit and when i mean high as shit i mean HIGH AS SHIT <-- as you can tell. Anyway's i truly have no clue why i made this post. But the question come's back to if you listen to lil wayne who got you hooked on him i love his song <3333 feel like they speak to me...anyways my like best bro i didnt seen in for ev i finally met up with and he got me hooked....

2. #2 fucking baked, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    >hit your niggs vaporizer too many times
    >get in car to go home
    >stay in their drive way
    >listen to lil wayne
    >cry because he sounds like an 8 year old
    >???????
    >you really don't want to find out HOW HIGH a nigguh can get

(no i didnt do this, only a few people will get this reference)

3. but i agree im not a big fan but fuck i swear some of my friends play the music a lot and he had to of made the music to make you feel like a BAMF when your stoned

4. waynes dope i fucks with em.especially carter 2

5. Dedication 1 and 2 all day baby.

Some of his newer stuff though .... I don't know. :eek:

6. wayne is too wack

7. Lil Wayne is a joke. His lyrics are a joke.

Metaphor
    Metaphor
    Metaphor
    Metaphor
    CHORUS
    Metaphor
    Metaphor
    Metaphor
    Metaphor
    CHORUS.

8. As soon as I saw the title I already knew what the posts would look like. I'm right.

9. *Looks at Username*

*Looks at post count*

*Looks at post content*

*Join date*

Be less blatant in the future, please. :smoke:

10. Lol i'm gonna tell the truth, Wiz really isn't that lyrically talented at all, but all I know is that I really enjoy his music. And he's selling out, but for now I couldn't care.

And this is good, you judge members based on their join date and post count? good moveeeeeee.

11. Its a pet peeve when people hating on Lil Wayne for no reason. People who come through spouting shit about how he is a bad rapper. Has he sold out? Yes. Is he a bad rapper as of late? Probably. Has he always been a bad rapper? Fuck no.

Go listen to the Block is Hot or Dedication 1 & 2, it's some good shit.

And yes, yes I do. When I see someone come through with the name "Wizzlefan", they just joined, this forum is notorious for having people come through and troll, and your post is hating on Wayne for being a generic sold out rapper.

What do you think Wiz Khalifa is? King of Underground hip hop? He's exactly like Lil Wayne, just newer so people listen to him for the moment.

12. It's pretty clear i'm not hating on him for "no reason." The man is like Family Guy, comes up with a set song and starts rapping about shit and isn't anything to do with anything. I never said he has always been a bad rapper, did I? I used to enjoy wayne up to Carter III, but everything since then has been so poor and drained. And just because a rapper sells, it does not make them good in any way. Lupe Fiasco doesn't sell biiiiiig numbers, yet imo he's the best rapper alive. J. Cole doesn't have the name he deserves, and he's one of the best around.

I think Wiz is Wiz. He makes fun music for fun people. I enjoy his old mixtapes, a lot of that is filled with absolute gems.

Hm, funny. I'm already hated for being a Wiz Khalifa fan. I also like Curren$y, Mac Miller, Drake and J. Cole, what you got for them? lol

13. how about, fuck all these lame ass rappin n***as.
    turn some mf doom on man, some shit like that ya know
    fuck this other mainstream bullshit.
    ive been hearing them rap about the SAME SHIT for how long now??

i actually remember a time when rap really did not suck this bad. it used to actually make sense.

14. J. Cole and Lupe will take over soon enough, can't wait for it too.

15. Oh God I hope so.

16. i mean most all rapper now days dont even make their own beats, or throw ideas in on it.
    they just take other beats and throw words in it...
    no talent there.
    and since when was singing in a rap song fucking ok man? that shit fucking sucks man!!
    im done hatin now, sorry guys.

everyone go listen to Madlib, rite now. please. for the sake of your musical sanity.
    listen to ALL of his cds, he produces his shit himself. its good as hell

17. I know what you mean, they don't PRODUCE the music, they just throw their voice on it. I know J. Cole has produced most of his music himself (when not sampling)

I'll take a look.

And let's not judge people by the music they listen to either :)

18. This is why I stiill blaze to Wu-Tang or NWA, anything with a RZA collaberation and im set

19. No sir, I listen to real rap. Not that fake ass Lil Wayne.

20. Smoking to Cudder makes me trippy. So, +1 to any Wizard fans!