Lil' Wayne quits rapping for skateboarding

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by deadkndys, Aug 4, 2012.

1. #41 InhaledGold, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    I'm going to listen to dedication four but I'm sure it's nothing special. His music has been awful for years.

How hipster of you.I think it's awesome that there is more and more people who are talented at skating. I don't care for posers but they've always been around. It's just something you have to accept. You can tell the difference between a real skater and one who attempts to dress like it, as far as I'm concerned they're completely different so I don't even associate them with each other. As far as real skaters go, they wouldn't hate on someone like Wayne who's doing it for fun and trying.

2. If I flooded the airwaves with shitty music with my shitty whiny voice I would deserve what everyone said about me.

3. I've only heard like one Lil Wayne song and I didn't like it..so I just didn't listen to his music, it's simple. I don't see what the problem is of him making music that other people enjoy? If you don't like it, don't listen to it:confused_2:

4. It's just a publicity stunt so when he comes back in a year or two he'll sell twice as much...the backpack rappers will increase by 10 fold by then so he'll have some skateboarding cred

5. #45 notajew, Aug 4, 2012
    The word 'haters' has degraded so low that now it's thrown around by kids who don't feel like making an argument.

This wouldn't be a problem if he made music only available to people who buy it, not radio hits. The problem is he's all over the news and radio, so his trash is taking up value air time.

6. Hater.

7. #47 who are you, Aug 4, 2012
    [quote name='"Demiurge"']I want to call you assholes but ill get an infraction. You guys can post pages of hoping this dude lands in the hospital with no consequences. Cool[/quote]

This
    But if I say that someone is not intelligent on here I get 43 infractions and warnings

You know, if you're going to pull this, at least don't exaggerate. You have one sig warning and 2 infractions and the infractions were for some pretty intense hate and disrespect towards other members of this community...not a 'celebrity'. *RMJL

8. Because everybody on this thread was Rodney Mullen when they started out skating lol.

9. #49 Blaze, Aug 4, 2012
    It isn't even the fact that you say his music sucks, it is that you want him to get hurt doing something he likes.

If I wished that upon one of you, someone I don't know (or care to know after this thread) you would think I am insane.

To say "I hope he breaks his neck".... Really? lol

Rather pathetic in my opinion.

10. [quote name='"QKD"']I don't understand why you all hate him so much, if you don't like his music, don't listen to that shit. I've avoided him well enough to not know a single song by him, but maybe it's easier in the UK.[/quote]

hell i live in the states and i don't know a song by him. it's not really hard to avoid him.

11. just saw this yesterday.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9NtIobol04&feature=relmfu]Who Is Hopsin (Part 2 of 3) - YouTube[/ame]

skip to 1:15

12. Stoners are petty, violent people it seems.

13. #53 Chrismittty, Aug 4, 2012
    I think its cool, Shit y'all see that cheezy ass HAPPY grin when he was all stoked about landing the shuvits and shit in the video on page one, How can anyone hate on that?

Plusss, How many of you haters are hittin up rock to fakies and shit?

Edit: Damn, Hopsin is pretty fuckin steezy. Some of them tricks were clean. That nollie tre was pretty nice. Didn't realize he was that good.

14. I'm happy for him, he fell off the rap game so hard it's unbelievable, he needs a break. I don't like his music do I don't listen to it, can't believe you guys want him to get hurt...

15. fuck that dude, thats a horrible rep for skaters from everywhere. whoever says they want him hurt...thats fucking pathetic.

id lvoe to skate with wayne man, not because of who he is, because i love skatebaording and skating with new people. fuck haters.

i think itd be pretty fuckin sweet to spend a day smoking out with him and skating a bowl or some shit. i love bowls in bowls. :bongin:

16. Dude, for some reason...

I just don't give a fuck!:cool:

17. Can't wait till this dude starts busting out 360 hardflips down big 4s and shit and rubs in all the haters faces.

18. I've always despised Wayne's "music" but hoping he hurts himself doing something harmless he enjoys is just childish as fuck.

19. The world is a reflection of yourself.You wonder why the world is like it is?Look at how you treat others.

20. Good, can't stand his music.