Lil wayne isnt a bad rapper

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Deck-ter, May 13, 2010.

1. dude the only person who would actually say that wayne can shit on pac and big and big l in any aspect has never listened to those guys close enough. Big L was known for his metaphors and wordplay. wayne could shit on big when it comes to metaphors? fuck outta here man.

You are right in one aspect. Comparing wayne to those guys is dumb. B.c. those guys were real and wayne is a joke.

2. You mean waynes ghost writer? Post wayne's best metaphors and i'll post Nas's worst metaphors and we can compare.

3. Lil waynes metaphors always have these 3 words in them

pussy
    money
    *****s

All of his "crazy dope lines " consist of "pussy *****" or "fuck these *****s" or "I make the money cum like a pussy and these *****s cant compare.

Its like...simple and ignorant and I guess you could call it clever along those terms, but the dude has ignorant metaphors.

If big, pac, and nas really wanted to they could probably come up with that kind of stuff, but they dont want to be a joke.

4. Yall just hatein on the dude cuz he out there makin his money no matter what it takes! its called hustlin homies!

5. Fuck wayne,he whack as hell.Fake ass blood too...

6. Im stating the facts. His shit consist of ignorant word play man. I could care less if he makes money. Jay z and em make money but Im not hatin on them. If I think a rapper is whack ill say he is.

7. And a fake ass crip

8. Who,wayne?

9. yea when he first came in the rap game around '99-'02 or '03 he was bangin a blue rag.

10. Hahaha,shits stupid man...

11. #51 runthistown18, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    thats just in "steady mobbin" lol he have way better lines than that

"get you shit sliced...no boy get your whole card swiped, credit or debit pussy, ill decline your life"

"i am gods son but you know i ain't nas, see he got a positive aim... i just aim 9's"

" im pelican fly, mac 11 inside, my bullets comes with wings so your cerebellum can fly"

"brighter than the sun-ray, got a pistol on the playgrounds, watch the guns play"

"i pop so much X man i feel like wolverine"

"my feet hanging out the window, jock my shoe game, cause all my kicks fly like lu kang"

"ima throw some d's on that bitch looking like i got a diamond disease on my wrist, im fresh bunch of little g's on my kicks, im a dog y'all all a bunch of fleas on my dick"

"i call my bullets patron cause they send head shot, and i got all this ice on how can my sled stop?"

idk its a matter of opinion but wayne got hot punchlines and metaphors

12. and all of those quotes referred to pussy, drugs, or guns. Amazing lyricist right there.

13. Rap isn't about metaphors.

14. And metaphors shouldn't be confused with similes..

15. #55 murdermore410, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Just because the subject matter of his word play isn't what you like you can't say they suck, all that shit he posted was hot, and if biggie or big l said them "hip hop heads" would quote them like they were the shit.

I know your blindly hating him, cause alot of the greats have said that his wordplay is dope but his subject matter isn't. If he used his gift to talk about shit like nas or someone he would be considered one of the best by all you "real" hip hop fans

16. Hot Boyz/the block is hot is the only shit w/ wayne I can listen to for more than 1 song:rolleyes:

17. he doesnt write his own raps, and the raps he does write fucking SUCK.

his lyrical content is absolutely pathetic, he talkes about eating a pie in the devils kitchen or some shit?... go listen to immortal technique, or someone with some actual lyrical skill.

18. Just stopped in to make sure yall know that I am indeed the coolest blade in this thread. That is all.

19. wayne doesnt only talk about pussy and drugs but he usually does, but guess what so did biggie and wu tang clan but no one complains when they do it. shit raekwon is like 40 and he latest album was all about drug dealing how can your respect that but not respect wayne when he does at leats wayne is still young.