Lil too wasted this past weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BLAZENBAKER, Sep 30, 2009.

1. So my buddies GF sister had her Bday party, it was sick, so many fine girls, i was actually amazed. Well after two 20 bricks of bud, half bottle of sky vodka(b4 we got the two 20 Bricks), and about 3 grams, we were feeling good. "We" being my two budies, me and one of my buddies GF's, which doesnt really drink much.
    Well back to story, I was WASTED, Shitface, drunk w/e u call it. There was a Dj so my drunk ass left my lil group and adventured to the dance floor, I had ass rubbing against me every where, excpet for my head and shoulders, lol. I was like one of the hand full of guys that were dancing the rest were girls, just strait up shaking it.
    Towards the end of the night alot people left and i ended dancing wit my buddies GF mom, lol, MILF. And she is divorced, lol. Supposely everyone says i got somthin from her that night, but i dunno, cant really remember the end of the night. Bcuz i kno for damn sure, if i did i would of remeber that, lol. Ended up waking up on the couch wit no shirt, i kinda dont remeber the end of the night, wish i wasnt too wated to where i can remeber if i tapped that sexy milf, or if i even got a kiss or a rubb, or a job, lol....cant wait till next year, lol:D

2. woooooooooohoooo you got drunk

3. Next year...Shit you shoulda been at that house the next night. But when the Girl to guy ratio is that good why not get drunk as hell and live it up

4. hell yeahhh

5. yea true, but i dont wana seem despirate or any thing, plus wit her i wouldnt mind only coming around every once n a while.....im just pissed i cant really remember, lol....Yea lately we have been hitting up alot of house parties, kinda reminds me of back n the school days. Now that i think of it, i didnt even bother to get any numbers or try, I guess that SKY just hit me too hard, or maybe it was the chem dawg.

6. 2 Girls : 1 Guy.

The golden ratio. I learned that in math, my teach was beast.