Lil late, 18.5 GRAM 420 Super Blunt/Now With Nug Pictures

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Florida420bud, Apr 26, 2010.

1. #1 Florida420bud, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    So like the title says, this is the 18.5 gram blunt me and 4 other friends smoked on 420. my friend in some of the pics twisted it up like a champ, burnt evenly, never went out, and had a 1 inch filter at the end.

OH and it burnt for an 1 hr 43 mins, we used Super Blunt's Grapes Gone Wild for the wrap and it never lost its taste.

Please dont say "oh what a waste"/"wouldve gotten way higher throwing it in a bong". yea i know that. i wanted to be able to say i smoked a super blunt plus the nug was free for most of us having some 'personal left over' if you know what im saying, anyway pics below

EDITT: btw, we smoked this monster in my car...sooo fogged out its only today (the 26th) that its starting to leave my car...we had a couple more kids in there (its a chevy tahoe with 9 seats) smoking there only blunts and J's as well

Attached Files:

2. damn after smokin that big bitch i bet it took you 6 days just to type all that lol.
    and yes i know exactly what you are saying:cool:

3. Nice blunt, must have been busted up some damn fine to get 18g's in there.

4. god damn i bet ur car is reekin

5. Thats whats up. That roach must have been pretty soggy after everyones retardedly high ass slobbered all over it for almost 2 hours.

6. thats the crazy part bro, it hit so well and didnt get soggy cuz of the filter...i think everyone there was pretty experienced and knew not to get it wet. but the last half inch of bud was unbearable and we tossed it

and yea i was retarded, slept for hours when i got home...and my car smells like a grow house hahaha bud was real dank to ill post pics in a little

7. gonna bump this one time before i post pics

8. we did one of those last year with some afgani purple kush.

took us about an hour for 10 people to smoke.

9. God Damn that is a beast. +rep man. Cant wait to see the buds that went into that thing.

10. Here are pics as promised, my guy called it G13 and hes usually honest about the strain, but idk if this is legit....what i do know is even one bong rip of this stuff got me roasted so its whateever. pics below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Looks like totally legit G13, or at the very least the frostiest of dank. Congrats on that blunt too!

12. thanks man, it was hard to finish to be honest hahaha...and im likin that bong in your avatar :bongin:

13. damn 18 grams of that grass?? I would have been fried and not been able to function for days!

14. I bet! I had a J made with only roach weed, and when that thing started to resin up, I couldn't even hit it, it just tasted like tar. And thanks, I picked up my bong just over a month ago, hits like a champ, but it needs a new bowl, the one it has has crazy drag.

15. yea thats exactly why we put it out, it was still hittin really well but it tasted terrible, ended up removing the nug and mixing it with fresh bud in a different blunt the next day.

16. we smoked a 20 g blunt on my homies 20th with about ten people and it took over one and a half hours, we smoked an 18 g blunt on another one of my friends 18th, a baller shot caller smoked me and two friends out 16 gs in one blunt, the most recent was 17 gs between four people in four blunts on new years. i used slims for the four and super blunts for the other three giants.......

17. damn thats ridiculous...im staying with super blunt for the next roll cuz this thing kept the taste, didnt get soggy, and burnt slow and even as hell

18. only realistic option for more then ten gs. i personally think they come a little to soggy. any blunt wrap that you dont have to gut is usually to moist for me. if its a problem i roll it around something, in this case a papertowel roll, then dry it up with a lighter so it has the cilinderical preshape of a normal sized rillo

19. yea what we did was roll it the day before then stick it in the fridge for exactly 24 hours then unwrapped it at like 4 before smoking it, made it a little more crisp

20. Dude that blunt is legendary!!