Lil dick or dry pussy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SuperDourPack, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Well I'm pretty much bored at work n was just thinking about who has it harder when regarding sex. Like is it harder for a male with a lil dick or is it harder for a woman that doesn't have a good pussy. Females can use lube though but it ai t natural. If u got a lil dick I guess there are pills n pumps but idk if they really work. But jus made a thread to see what ppl think about who has it more ruff in sexual appearance for the male or drier pussy for a female

Well....a few years ago, I worked at an Adult store. I had a couple women come in looking for those Ben Wah balls or whatever they are called to help tighten them up, or to buy lube, but they never really seemed upset about it, you know? They talked about it openly, they didn't appear upset about it, they just knew it was an issue and they were fixing it, done and done. 
    I will say however that I did have quite a few men that came in and they were definitely upset about their "situation". They would usually hang around looking at the same stuff in the same sections, then when the other people in the store left they would sort of slowly make their way towards me and in a barely inaudible squeak tell me about their problem and ask what to do. I could show them cock pumps, cock rings, cock sleeves, but for some guys those things just do not really help. Your cock has to be able to fit the ring for it to work, and same for the sleeves. The pump would sort of work, but not the way they were hoping it would, and it would make it appear bigger but it doesn't make you harder. And it can actually damage the blood vessels in your penis causing further erection issues if you already have them.
    We did have one product however that was like, almost like a strap on but your cock went inside of it, so you fit it on over your cock and it was like a pussy on the inside of it, and then it would be like a dildo on the outside and you could fuck someone with that and still  get some sensation from it. A couple of guys bought it, but it wasn't like they were happy about it or felt they were fixing anything. 

I think in my opinion, that guys have it harder, no pun intended.

okay I intended it a little bit.  :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ctfu yea I feel u it seem like for women its easier to fix because idk its just internal I guess? N it jus not noticeable until u enter and it feels loose. But with men its external n if there's a problem u see what it is off rip. Lol n I thought about that pun lol. I was gonna say something in parenthesis next to it like "I know I know"but I said fuck it lol

The thing with women too is like, our vag has an incredible amount of muscles in it. You can squish a person out of there, there are women like lift weights with their vag's in this weird weight lifting competition I heard about on the radio.
    So I think if you work at it, you can get some of that tightness back after you have a child. But if you've had a litter of kids in your life and your like, 50, then yeah I think maybe its time to call it a day. 

I had sex with this guy once and his dick was so twisted, it made it really awkward. I felt bad afterwards because I thought, there is really not much he can do to fix that, and that sucks.  I think I've heard that sometimes when it does that it can cause severe pain and it needs surgery, totally shitty. 

5. Small cock. Becaus if she tells her friends they wont fuck you. Tell a guy a girls pussy isn't great and he's gonna want to see it for himself

• Like Like x 10
  6. See that is true about the muscles in a females vagina and like making it tight n what not. I remember I was banging my girl n she would like b moving her insides on my dick somehow lol felt good though. And lol u said twisted? Lol I Dont get it like his dick literally had a twist in it? If so wasnt that lil twist poking ya spot lol

7. Yea true true everyone wants their own experiences. But...yea I guess u right once a female say u gt a lil dick I guess its over

8. if her pussy is dry, then you're the one weighing the night down.  

• Like Like x 3
  9. Yeah like it was twisted like corkscrew twisted, I don't know what it looked like soft because I never saw it soft, but when it was hard it was like...lol I can't describe it any better then to say there was a twist in it, so much so that you couldn't really jerk it normally you know it wasn't shaped right to do that lol 
    And I have heard from some girls that a guy with a bit of a curve is awesome the right way, but I think in his case there was no position to make that work it was just awkward it didn't really feel right, it didn't feel like a cock was going in there, very strange. Needless to say it didn't happen again :p

10. That's why I put "dry" not dry. But there's levels to this shit. Are u telling me u never came across a women with a wetter pussy jus period? I have,some women got it got it and some dont but I mean u CAN always get a pussy wet technically

11. Women that haven't had kids usually have tighter pussies, so I don't think that a small dick would be bad for them.   

The smallest human dick is larger than a gorilla penis.  Tell them that the next time they say something, lol.  .  

12. Lmao u gt me howling over here lol. That's messed up I feel sorry for home. I wonder wat happened? Lol. Sheesh I hope u ain't blow his shit up lol did u?

13. Ha that would only work if fucking gorrilas was hapoening .That would b just a long,deep, awkward stare...then she leaves

14. Well thats good you wonder what happened to him because I sure fuckin don't lol 

No I didn't do anything to him why would I? It just didn't work out is all, it wasn't for me but that doesn't mean that some other chick wouldn't be into it. He wasn't a bad guy, and maybe if we actually had some feelings it wouldn't of been a problem, but for just screwing around that was NOT going to work for me at all. 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well I gt a dick and I can only imagine the things they can make it look like that. That why I was curious, and idk I just asked if u said anything because females talk right?...Yea they do bt I wasn't saying u did jus asking. But that is good u didnt blow him kudos lol.

16. Some people should never give advice ever:

• Like Like x 2
  17. No I think that was just the way he was, it wasn't like a weird angle or a bad light shadow or something like that, it looked like it was just a birth thing. I remember seeing on a documentary that sometimes guys can get like, internal scars in their penis's and if the scar tissue becomes tough it can make the penis have an extreme curvature, sometimes to the point where surgery is necessary in order to save it from cutting off blood flow.

The girls I talk to generally are not phased by something as trivial as a corkscrew penis, there is no entertainment value in mentioning it. Plus I believe if you do shitty things to people, shitty things will happen to you. 

18. Huh

Amen, sister goddess.  Amen.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Very true n that's good u Dont deal with simple-minded ppl
    Whats the problem