Lil B -BASED GOD NEW SHIT!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by KHON, Mar 25, 2012.

1. What gives me the right to call lil b a shitty rapper? Oh I don't know never heard of freedom of speech rights? The fuck?

Respond to what I said about your comments on his ambition and merit, you conveniently just bypassed them.

Go ahead let me know how you feel about immortal technique, I'm not going to cry and call you a hater.

2. <~ conveniently bypasses replying to comments about Lil B's ambition & merit

and......Immortal Technique - well, it's almost too serious. I want some levity and a sense of humor in my music.And, When I want to see images of Jesus getting killed or pics of Hilter and other shit like that, I'll turn on the History Channel

3. #83 TexRx, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    If you see it as shallow, cock-rap, then I get why you are so opposed to it. This makes much more sense than just saying I suck for liking any of it

4. now we're getting somewhere.

yeah it is exactly why I dislike it. He (lil b) just seems like a misogynistic, self-assured asshole who thinks he's the best rapper alive.

I don't understand his pompousness when his flow is so obviously mediocre.

I mean I've heard people in this thread say:

"lil b just says fuck rhymin, Imma spit that gangsta shit"

but Hip-Hop and Rap = Rhyming in my mind.

I mean when he "raps" and none of his words ryhme, or even flow together well, I just think he looks and sounds foolish.

But I would NOT say you suck for liking it, no more than I would say something mean about my wife for liking Duran Duran.

5. This thread's still going on, huh? I figured it'd be twenty pages by now. :laughing:

The thing that bothers me about this dude, and some (ONLY SOME :rolleyes:) of his fans is the same thing that annoys me about all the dubstep and its fans. It's the attitude that if you aren't based (whatever the fuck that means), or if you aren't down with 'step, then you're less evolved. Next person to tell me to "get on their level" is getting popped.

6. agree with this completely.

I think Soulja Boy is just as bad, or worse that lil b, but I don't spend any time thinking about him.

Why? because his fans don't try to shove his music down my throat, and tell me I'm somehow deficient for not liking it.

7. Well, that and Soulja Boy is the biggest ass-clown of them all.

8. yeah, someone saying soulja boy is a genius, obviously has something wrong with his/her head.

9. #89 AhTee, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012

Nobody shoved any music down your throat, your asking to be fed by coming back into these same threads on the same topic...

Nobody called you deficient either, lmao.

IF ANYTHING, you and the other people that don't like this guys music keep coming in and talking shit about people who do like it. Get a grip

I can care less whether you like or don't like this music...drama queens looking to argue for the sake of arguing.

10. you, ahtee, are not one of the people I was referring to. you are generally polite when defending your musical tastes.

not trying to point fingers, but I got the most flack (and yes I was called "deficient" lol) by IcremateCannabis, WavyCrocket, and God'sFather

11. #91 TexRx, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    I think that some people are taking offense to the memes and such that say the based god fucked everyone's bitch

I just think of it as trying to be humorous but someone who is utterly devoted to a woman would want to crusade against it

So, I think some people have a right to come in here and say this is not very cool

Ya feel me? Ya feel me?

12. yeah this guy <<< is happily married.

I don't like people belittling and degrading women like that.

To me, there is no excuse.

13. I fucks with Lil B, been jaming Gods Father for 2 weeks all day erreday

14. I like this track!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fmvoA8N7Ro&feature=autoplay&list=PL4107472D0484737E&lf=results_main&playnext=7]Lil B- The Deal (God's Father) - YouTube[/ame]

15. I liked a few of soulja boys tracks until I saw him diss our military in a youtube music video......now he's in my trash can

I've got my fingers crossed that Lil B is gonna move past his 'fucking bitches' stage of life and mature into a more conscious rapper

16. After I get married I can't call women bitches anymore, till then , bitches

17. ^^^^ Ha Ha Haa!

18. Lil B's newest poetry:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTek-Nz0LtM]Lil B - Realist Bitch Alive *MUSIC VIDEO*DESTROYED RICK ROSS BEAT...SORRY ROZAY..DAMN LIL B - YouTube[/ame]

19. Also some people who like Lil B haven't heard many other based artists. Here's one. Very deep song.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRVmGMjljE]Yung God Homeless Based Freestyle - YouTube[/ame]

20. #100 Gods Father, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    "I accept being seen as a joke, because I don't intend to appeal to most."

This is more like spoken word.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p71KGm4OWB4]Yung God I Found Peace Based Poetry Deep - YouTube[/ame]