Lil B -BASED GOD NEW SHIT!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by KHON, Mar 25, 2012.

1. FUCK we were about to have a legitimate debate about lil b

and the meme brigade has to come and reduce the intelligence level of the discussion to that of an amoeba.

and PS

i've watched that video

and many others

dude just CANNOT rap

2. [quote name='"shitloaf"']FUCK we were about to have a legitimate debate about lil b

and the meme brigade has to come and reduce the intelligence level of the discussion to that of an amoeba.

and PS

i've watched that video

and many others

dude just CANNOT rap[/quote]

Are you dumb? All I did was post a video. Grow up.

3. And PS thread is titled based God new shit which to me is an appreciation of his work. So if you don't like his music stay of his thread no? That seems very logical to me.

4. It would be logical is we could keep this guy to just one goddamn thread. His dime-a-dozen raps don't need a whole page to himself.

5. #45 TexRx, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    If it's any consolation, I get it. He's not the best rapper with the best flow....the guy is an underdog and he's doing all this w/o even being signed to any kind of real label. I've seen and heard the guy improve over the last yr or so....

That's what a fan is. When I hear a new Lil B track, I wanna hear if he's developed more as an aspiring musician

The guy is gonna make music anyway. And I'm going to listen to whatever the fuck I want, anyway

ANd you're all going listen to whatever you want to hear

6. oh cmon.

we were having a respecful discussion of the relative musical merits of brandon mccartney.

I don't see how lil b as a saiyen, with a caption, is supposed to be contributing.

PS if you don't want people to discuss the music that's posted, maybe make a private grasscity/facebook group or something?

don't bitch to me about your hurt feelings.

7. [quote name='"shitloaf"']

oh cmon.

we were having a respecful discussion of the relative musical merits of brandon mccartney.

I don't see how lil b as a saiyen, with a caption, is supposed to be contributing.

PS if you don't want people to discuss the music that's posted, maybe make a private grasscity/facebook group or something?

don't bitch to me about your hurt feelings.[/quote]

Your intelligence is repulsive.

8. Iv seen you post on some of the other lil b threads and your the one always saying negative things. I'm just trying to be positive and get some smiles from the lil b FANS which im 100% sure this thread was made for.

9. You're in every other Lil B thread just as much as any other fan.

Why do you try so hard?

10. [​IMG]

my intelligence is repulsive?

I don't know whether to be offended, or pleased!

@ahtee what makes you think I have to try?

you make it seem like it takes herculean effort to check in on the music hall once in a while.

11. Ahtee's here, finally a familiar face:)

12. I'm pressing my dislike button.

13. I'm pressing your moms dislike bu...ah fuck it. :p

14. Just keep responding build my post count

15. the fact you care about post count

is almost as pathetic as your musical taste.

16. #56 AhTee, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012

You get off arguing on the internet dont you, you tryin so hard b

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7W0QWXfYu0[/ame]

17. ^^^ right. Your so hard shitloaf, you rule

18. Lol, "your" so hard. It's a shame Lil B hasn't made any raps about elementary school education.

19. Oh man, so this is where music is going.

20. Stop, I'm cracking up :laughing:

@ soccerguy if we let it