like to share

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by tabou21, Apr 29, 2002.

1. hey this is cool.we can share art.here are a few ive done in my 3D programs.the first one is based off the "jeff Wayne;s War of the Worlds" album.if youve heard of it let me know.its a trippy soundtrack. like pink floyd with the moody blues mixed with classical. cool as hell.

Attached Files:

2. heres another one

Attached Files:

3. Cool pics, thanks for sharin' 'em!! :smoking:

4. i like the second one a lot.....

5. Wow, those are both really good. Keep em coming.

6. hey thanx for the great replies .im glad you liked them here are a couple more for you.the next one will have nudity in it.so beware ...ok?....i dont want to offend anyone here.

Attached Files:

7. this is called pixie......enjoy

Attached Files:

8. Are you creating these? You have great talent if you are!! :smoking:

9. yes i create all of these in my 3D programs i got.and thanx for the nice compliments.ive been at this for a couple of years.here is one i did for this past christmas.

Attached Files:

10. That's one fine lookin' Ho-Ho-Ho!!! Lol!!!

Sorry, just couldn't let that one pass!! It is a very cool, work of art!!! :hippie: :smoking:

11. What programs are you using to make those dude? They look amazing, keep up the good work.

12. the programs are bryce 5 and poser 4.also touch up done in photoshop 6.believe me i apprecate the fine compliments but i would have to say my work is on rookie level compared to other artists out there.there are some pictures done in the same programs that blow me away.

Attached Files:

13. Some really good pictures there, I am a nature freak so I really enjoyed those aspects of your pictures. Keep up the good work, if this is "amateur" to you, I can't wait to see ya when you're a "pro!" you have some real talent :)
    xo~

14. Nice 3D's, keep them comin, hats off to you homie,your what thewy call and real artist,later~

15. here is one i did today.this is going to be a work in progress picture.but i thought i would do a picture just for this forum.i call her, lady ganja. hope you like......

Attached Files:

16. two very enthusiastic thumbs up... you have a lot of talent... keep up the good work!