Like Notifications, Quote Notifications

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Apr 30, 2012.

1. In my options, there is a way to disable like notifications, but I am still getting them.

Also, there is no way to shut off the quote notifications? Or at least a way to collapse the QUOTED tree down permanently, the tree opens up again when you explore away from the page.

Not sure if you're aware on these bugs. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention, Mr. Mojo Rising.

2. Is there any way we can at least have the tree remember it's being collapsed. It's getting really annoying to have to scroll down to see my reps. I haven't repped anyone back ina while just because I don't wanna scroll down just to see if I got a new rep or not every time I click the CP.

3. I'm dealing with the same issue. It's driving me crazy. :p

Gnik will get to it as soon as he can, I'm sure.

4. Yeah, god bless the guy, cant imagine how busy hes been the last few months with the server upgrades and continuing explosion of new members.

I was just sayin I would settle with just being able to collapse it as a temp fix.

5. Me too! :p