Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lightsaber Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by treyisajedi311, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Made a lightsaber bong today using an old Real FX saber. Will upload pics soon. What's the coolest/most creative bowl or bong you've ever seen?

2. When I get back to my computer I'll post my diffused mini waterfall bong :D it cracks me up everytime I hit it. Can't wait to see your Pics :)

3. none unfortunately,I buy peices. I just want this subbed so I can see this sabre bong ;)

4. This sounds enticing :cool:

5. Holy shit post pictures now, I need to see this.

6. nice, take pics now

7. Just like Jay against cock knocker

8. desperately waiting to see

9. Unfornutatley I had to cut the actual saber part down because it was way too flimsy when it was long so now its more like a yoda. It still makes the sounds and all so I can't wait to try it out!

Attached Files:

10. This may be a stupid question.... but does It still light up?

11. #11 Cheezeit74, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Never mind I can see that I dosent lol

12. Haha that's fucking sick dude.

13. is that masking tape ?... damn

14. You should post how you did it, i want one

15. I would gladly make you one if you paid for it.

16. Lol make it light up man!

17. That's definitely interesting, I'd put some black tape over it to make it look better though. You should post a picture of it being hit.