LIGHTS! What? They can’t all be winners.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cabs, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Can growing cannabis with a flashlight cause carpal tunnel? Aldo. Sorry. I mean also, (Aldo is the one they gave me the flashlight) ALSO, how many lights do I actually need? Will these quantum boards do only the veg Portion of the grow? Including termination I’m assuming. SORRY. I meant germination. Aldo was just terminated from his job for petty theft. Apparently for Stealing flashlights. Wait. Do I need three lights? One for germination, one for veg, and one for flowering? Or? This is where you guys come in.

2. 20200702_212432.jpg

That's UVa in the middle HLG 30 UVa

• Like Like x 1
  3. No. I sent you the link. Don't go waste ye money on junk. They ship as fast as Amazon too. Took 5 days to arrive for me and I've ordered 5 different times from them.

4. I use a mars hydro ts1000. Allows me to turn down the reds in veg and turn them back in flower. I run two boards and grow 4 to 5 plants sometimes under them

• Like Like x 1
  5. 129$ a light and has amazing reviews but everyone will have a light they like so I would get on YouTube and watch so video. There is one on the mars hydro and it shows how well it produces light per square inch. Pretty amazing light