Lights out, bitchs.....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrowThePainAway, Oct 6, 2011.

1. #1 GrowThePainAway, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    ...at least i hope they are bitches. no bastards in my cab...

Warning. very informal :D im currently waiting on my papers to get back form HC, so this is simply a get my sea legs grow. you will see what these poor plants have endured at my hands once i have a comera when buds come

specs:
    -bagseeds
    -2x4x5 cab
    -switched to 12/12 almost 70 days from seed
    -soil grow-mixed a few on sale clearance bags in a tote. have no real description otherwise....well aerated dirt :D
    -used a 20-20-20 through veg, going to a proper 2-4-3 or so(bottle is downstairs too far away...) for the transition, and plan to get a very nice blooming fert if i can afford it later on.
    -Lights-worked from 150 watts daylights with the odd SF to my current 400 watts 12x23w daylights and 4x23sf, and will be just around 600 in solf whites by the end, if not a HPS first.
    -220CFM Squirrel cage fan, hooked to a grozone climate control sensor.
    hurr we go:
    well after almost 70 days from seed, my almost 3 foot tall cfl grown plants are in the dark for thier first 12/12 cycle.so stoked :D i know thats way to tall for CFLs, but surgery couldn't be held off for me to get a ballast :p back to work nexxt week and hopefully will have a good 600 watt hps by 1 month at the latest, and can back it up with my table full of CFLs.....literally my dad went ape shit at home depot when i asked for a few :p

right now i only have a smart phone,so no pics. but once buds come il definitely share <3

PS: my hydro store has lumatek and quantum digital ballasts....anyone have experience with both? possibly able to leave a little feedback. currently considering the 1000w lumatek, start it with the 600 work my way up when i can afford a hood. not too worried about heat, lights are on at night when the intake has 5C air coming in. have to have a heater alrdy with only 400 watts of cfl :D