Lights off for an hour during flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Shiva Blaster, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Had an issue with a helicopter hovering around my house for an hour last night and killed the lights for an hour to be safe. I am in flower and the outage was during theist couple of hours of lights on. Once the chopper left I fired em back up and went right back on schedule.

Is this going to cause Hermies or stress my ladies? Lights were off for an hour

2. #2 jinn420, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012

Should take a lot more than that to cause em to go hermies and drop sacs on ya. I wouldn't be concerned about the helicopter unless you have uncovered windows in the room or 5 1000W H.I.D.'s blazin up a inferno in a small room. Your not venting heat through a duct to the outside are you?:smoke:

3. Now if the chopper was immediately overhead doin nothing but looking directly at your house that'd be another thing:poke:

4. 600 watt, insulated basement grow. I'm uber careful and Wasn't worried at all until the extended fly over from last night.....scared the crap outta me! Thanks for the help, I hope it didn't hurt the ladies. :)

5. It did 12 laps directly overhead and then hovered over a neighbors house for a few minutes....flying super low

6. Yeah your golden you could have a few 1000w bulbs goin and still be good. If you live in a residential neighborhood I wouldn't be alarmed by it unless it hovered immediately above your house. Happy growin dude:smoke:

7. Probably just the pigs lookin for a burgler or something. Unless your dealing or telling a lot of local people about it you should be cool. The pigs usually don't beat around the bush either if they knew about your grow they'd be through your door in a heartbeat. Now if your dealing that's somethin else selling drugs is dangerous and you almost always get caught doin that. Snitches get stitches:smoke:

8. I own my home, have a successful career, and my grow is simply personal....i am a bit older and have a hard time finding weed, and don't like buying on the streets, so my grow is purely personal in nature. I have told no one about my grow other than the fine blades on these forums. The chopper was facing opposite my place when hovering over a neighboring house, and I could not see any flashes or infrared equipment mounted on the helicopter thank god. I just found the timing strange, 4:30 in the morning. No cop cars in the neighbourhood (middle class) and no spotlight used by the chopper.....wtf?

9. Anyone else want to weigh in on this situation ( the effect on the plants as well as the helicopter)? I'd love to see what some over people think