LiGHTS ,CAMERA ,Packin""" experienced GROWERS READ/REPLY

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CHiTOWNSTUD, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Does anyone Know about the new LED lights????...i have never heard of anyone using them....are they better than halite or sodium.......say they are equivalent to approx. a 500 watt...light uses half power.....Get back to me.....PLease reply! send private message ..Please...only people who know what they are talking about.

2. in about 2 years LED's will be practical for growing. you can get kits now that use LED's and people will tell you they've used them and it works, but until 5 watt LED's are more readily avalible, you'd be better off just geting MH.

3. There are a couple of long, detailed threads here at GC on LED growing. It looks promising but all the kinks have yet to be worked out. Prices are high now, too.

4. yea the only red led's I can find in a high enough spectrum are simply too expensive to be practical. but like everyone else said that will change eventually

5. 10 watts of LED/////is equivalent to about 500 wats HID............each light is 5 watts........they come in 9 packs.......Cheap i saw em for like 70-150$buckS im gunna get 2 packs.....\ SO check this out...... 5 watts' X's 9= 45........two packs is 90 watts........ 90 LED watts or supposingly equivalent to 4500 WATTS......am i RITE OR A SUCKER FOR EVEN THINKING THIS>>>>BECAUSE HONESTLY>>>THE PRICE IS CHEAP>>>>>HARDLY USES ANY POWER AT ALL>>>>>BUT PRODUCES NO HEAT<<<<PROBLEM FOR ME WITH A COLD CLOSET AND SNOW OUTSIDE>>IM INSULATING MY SPACE ALOT MORE TODAY>>>>>SETTING UP REAL NICE>>>>GOING TO MENARD >>AND SUM GROW SHOPS>>>> CAN I MIX LIGHTS>>>>BY USING the LED's and a HID ,just like a 400 or 500W....for extra light...and heat........? what kind of heater should i get.....??? i want a good one...one that wont start a fire! i got about 500 bucks to spend on just shit for all my neccesities.... i got 2 fans.... 9 half gallon pots....3 -5 gallon pots and 1 -one gallon pot........i read here ..nothing about any guano....or anything.,.,.its what my friend uses ,,im trying to surprise him by groWin;'.....Budswels bat guano i hear is best....he uses that and....seabird phosphate guano......any one know.....what else should i use...diadamite....sand at the bottom...peat moss,vermiculite?..... will SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELLL TO DO WITH ALL THIS~ ThanK YOU!....:wave: