lighting with a zippo

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by toaster032, Feb 5, 2011.

1. #1 toaster032, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    redacted

2. You cant? why not? lol

3. #3 toaster032, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Redacted

4. na i only use zippos to light cigars or joints never for glass i hate that taste from them

5. dont use zippos...they give a bad taste (more than bics) on your weed and are a hassle to deal with.

6. The wind proof cover on the zippo blocks the flame from being sucked into the bowl, i could sometimes do it by maki g sure your wick is as tall as the wi d proofing part then place your zippo level to the bowl and tip it in

If that makes sence
    Goodluck

7. You're not supposed to that's why it didn't work

8. Even if you could, I wouldn't advise it.

9. Hey dude relax don't do it use hempwick instead.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90]YouTube - Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Don't Do It)[/ame]

10. Yeah fuck Zippos when it comes to smoking bowls.

11. using a zippo would be perfect if you were using some kind of hempwick in tandem with it. you'd have a small controllable flame (which means more green hits), no gas to inhale and it's cheaper than shit. you can even make you own after trip to hobby lobby.

strait up torching your bowl with a zippo is crazy talk.

12. You can't use a zippo at all, it's a wick and gas system. So you can't try to light something that's below it because the flame always travels up. Unlike a bic which is pressurized butane.

13. You just can't move a zippo around like you can a bic. On top of that, the naptha tastes disgusting. It is however very bad ass to whip out a zippo and light a blunt or a j.

14. Wrap some beeline around your Zippo! To hell with lighting bowls with a Zippo, seriously; tastes terrible and is hard to control. I have a real nice Zippo though that my girlfriend got me and the beeline is just perfect so now I can use it for da weedz too.