Lighting schedule?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bonesaw27, Sep 4, 2011.

1. How old should my plants be b4 I switch the light schedule from 24/0 to 18/6?

2. oh boy, lol! you should do some sticky reading here.... 24/0 and 18/6 are basically the same thing, vegetative growth. are you talking about when to switch to flower????

3. How long have your seeds been germinated, and in the ground already? Days,weeks,months? They've been on 24hrs of light for how long now?

4. Show us some pics! I can give you an estimate...

5. estimate? are you being sarcastic?

6. Ok here is what I do know 4 sure, I know how long to veg my plants and that my light schedule for veg is 18 on 6 off. I know that flower is 12/12.I know I have read here somewhere in my studies that some people start there plants from seed with the lights on for 24 hrs.My plants are about 15 days old and have been in soil since they germed. I have several pics I took today posted in a thread called "What caused this" in the "Indoor growing forum" if you wish to see the plants. With my plants being about 15 days old should I already have my lights running at 18/6?

7. So are you saying that it is a preference whether to run your whole veg cycle on 24/0 or 18/6? Either is fine?

8. its all up to personal preference. some people say 24/0 makes them grow faster while some say 18/6 makes them preflower sooner. its all up to you. i do 18/6 always. i like my room and girls to rest. you could do 20/4 or 22/2/... its all up to you. trial and error.

9. Thank you:confused: That was all I wanted to know. I have read all the stickies but it is a lot of info and impossible for me to remember exactly where I read what:smoke: Thank you again though I appreciate it...