lighting question!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wattew, Jan 22, 2004.

1. ok...

I have got my seeds and have germinated them, i have now put them in 20-20-20 soil (Small pots) and am waiting for them to sprout hehe,,,

When they sprout do I put them in front of my fluro i take it i do but for how long and how high, before i change to my hps? also light cycles at what stage should i switch to 16/8 and for how long?? then is it 12/12 hps??

please can somone clarify my intentions thanx

ill post some pics when they sprout......

2. what size of fluro is it?.......usually i put it under a 40w fluro for approx 1 week, and then under the HPS............put the fluro directly above the plant on 24/0 for the first week, then under the HPS on 18/6 till you want to flower/when the plants big enough, then onto 12/12..........Peace out........Sid

3. 2 X 40 WATT FLURO, INSIDE STANDARD SIZE WARDROBE, THINK IVE GOT IT SORTED, MY SEEDS GERMANTED THIS MORNING IM SO CHUFFED LONG WAY TO GO THOUGH!

WAYNE

4. any plans for bigger or more lights? your 2x40? 80 watts total to veg? if so i suggest get one more fixture for 160 watts. you should have atleast 120 for floros in veg, it helps tremendously, and listen to what Sid said about the lighting scheadule, it works out really good