Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighting bowl with hemp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefBuddha, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Thank you! Thats reassuring. + rep

2. I'm pretty sure this isn't that common of a question. No need to be a douche like you know everything. Good for you.

3. [quote name='"ChiefBuddha"']

I'm pretty sure this isn't that common of a question. No need to be a douche like you know everything. Good for you.[/quote]

He's right, this isn't that common of a question. And to be completely honest, you're kinda bein a douche Oscar. If you don't want to answer his stupid question then don't come in the thread.

Everybody on GC gets on their fucking high horse when a rookie smoker comes along with a question. Instead of being sarcastic or flaming him for not reading the rules, answer his stupid fucking question. Help the guy out. He doesn't know as much as you do, THAT'S WHY HE CAME TO GRASS CITY.

I'm not tired of people asking stupid questions. I'm tired of people getting mad at it like they should already know the answer.

4. Search...It is quite common. You know? The box at the top right that says "search.":cool:

5. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

Search...It is quite common. You know? The box at the top right that says "search.":cool:[/quote]

If he tried to search "hemp twine" that wouldn't have helped him at all. This is a very unique question. I didn't even know you could buy hemp twine at Wal-Mart.

6. I'm tired of getting warnings for "spam" comments. Hell, I've got a couple already for answering questions not unlike this one right here...I'm sick of one-sided "level-headed" comments from people telling me I'm a "douche" for posting whatever it is that I post to a question that has been answered time after time again through the years from people who cannot use the simple search function or check the the stickied comments in a forum.

Why should I be chastised for a question that has been asked, and answered, multiple times, since I've been a member here?

Call me a "douche" however many times you want...Not a fuck given.:cool:

7. Results? Grasscity.com Forums - Search Results

Literally nothing came up. The few threads that did regard hemp, were about beeline, beeswax coated hemp. My question was not talking about that. I have yet proved again, that you're just a fucker.

8. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

I'm tired of getting warnings for "spam" comments. Hell, I've got a couple already for answering questions not unlike this one right here...I'm sick of one-sided "level-headed" comments from people telling me I'm a "douche" for posting whatever it is that I post to a question that has been answered time after time again through the years from people who cannot use the simple search function or check the the stickied comments in a forum.

Why should I be chastised for a question that has been asked, and answered, multiple times, since I've been a member here?

Call me a "douche" however many times you want...Not a fuck given.:cool:[/quote]

Understood.
    Now you are a funny guy Oscar, your comments personally make me laugh. But while they make me and others laugh, a lot of the time they aren't beneficial to the thread and I guess could be considered spam.
    I truly mean no disrespect to you or anybody, but if you see the same thread over and over, stop clicking those threads. Just ignore them.

I just figure if I have nothing good to say, I'd rather say nothing at all.

9. What is the difference between "beeline" and "hemp?"

Both are forms of the same exact thing, used for the exact same purpose...Your question is the exact same question aside from it uses different words to express the same exact thing.:cool:

10. False. I was wondering the safety of using JUST regular hemp bought from wal mart. I know that beeline is safe considering so many people use it and talk positively about it. So is it really that big of a problem to you if i come on here for some reassurance?

11. As big of a problem as it is for you to just look back at a few topics, yes.:cool:

12. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

As big of a problem as it is for you to just look back at a few topics, yes.:cool:[/quote]

There are no previous topics on Wal-Mart hemp.. :confused_2:

13. #33 ChiefBuddha, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Please point me in the direction of this whole array of threads directly talking about my question?

*Oscar looking for similar threads, doesn't find any. Comes back with another smartass comment that is completely useless*

14. As if one hemp is different from the other hemp...Fuck, I'm tired. Hopefully I cannot return.:cool:

15. anyway if using google was the answer to all these "stupid" questions then what's the point of having these forums in the first place?

16. Glad you could follow my request and use the search bar. Oscar man, why can't you use the search button. It's right there??? There's so many threads about this. You couldn't just give me one? Glad we've established i have won. I am now going to celebrate by smoking this blunt.

17. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']As if one hemp is different from the other hemp...Fuck, I'm tired. Hopefully I cannot return.:cool:[/quote]

They can be coated in beeswax, honey, all types of shit. Treated with all types of things to make it thicker and stronger. Most people don't buy hemp twine from wal-mart to burn their bowls with so lighting that shit on fire and inhaling whatever comes off it without knowing before hand doesn't seem like a great idea.

[quote name='"Sunn"']anyway if using google was the answer to all these "stupid" questions then what's the point of having these forums in the first place?[/quote]

Qft.

18. bump..cause my question still wasn't answered

19. http://humboldt-traders.com/hempwickdispenser/
    this is what I use, prob about the same (not for sure, check into it) but this stuff is great, might be giving out free samples again

sorry to try and answer the question :S