Lighting and or heat issue

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by AnObviousAlias, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Hi I'm one of the lucky ones who can now grow legally in my state and have decided to try a 4 plant indoor grow. I had an experienced friend start to help me but I have not been able to get a hold of him for a while. My issue is this. About a week after my seedlings sprang up I switched from simple daylight (my window) to what I plan on using for my normal indoor grow. Well in at week 3 and my little plants look like crap. I am using the following lighting - 3 - 70w MH phillips CDM T. that should be putting out 6600 lumens each. I had them at just under a foot away from the plants at an 18 hour lighting schedule. So am i cooking the plants maybe? I just dropped them down to the floor this morning so now there is about 2.5 feet away from the bulbs. I can go even further if need because i have my lights on an adjustable rack that can give me a ceiling height of 8ft. Anyways any help would be great. Thks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my Z740G using Tapatalk

2. Hi. Wot soil is it? Looks clumpy on pics? Xx

• Like Like x 1
  3. yea you cooked it and that soil probably didnt help