Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lightheaded, Numbness After Smoking.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by t0ker33fa, Sep 7, 2015.

1. #1 t0ker33fa, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    So over the past few months if I smoke more than usual, I will start to get lightheaded, after that chest tightness, then tingling, then numbness and limpness in hands.

After it somewhat subsided I drove home and described my experience to my mother.

She told me I most likely inherited her Panic Disorder, and General Anxiety, and that was what happened when smoking.

But the thing is, I've known I've had General Anxiety for years, and smoking helped if anything, the panic disorder was new.

So I have been smoking moderately-heavily for 8 years and never had this problem, so I thought I had some sort of disease or disorder like Hypoglycemia, cause the episodes tend to happen on an empty stomach, or hypertension, or thyroid issues. So I eventually, made an appointment with my doctor, and we did alot of bloodwork from A-Z. And ultrasounds, for thyroid ect. & he came up with nothing besides I'm slightly anaemic, and not to take supplements cause Im just barley, I kinda question that. And I also have a Vitamin D deficiency, taking supplements now. On top of that I have IBS, and I think that might be why I have trouble absorbing nutrients. But back to the subject, the doctor is clueless as to why I get those spells, and I am also, cause like I said, I've been smoking for yeaaaars and never had an issue, then one day bam, every once in a while I'll have one. So I am curious if anyone else has or have had a similar experience. Or have suggestions too me. My guess would be it would just be panic attacks from "smoking too much." But idk I don't want to stop smoking cause it eases my general anxiety usually, and helps my IBS issues far better than my medications. So I really don't wanna quit. Its always been a big part of my life, whether smoking or growing. What do you fellow blades think?

Sorry if this was long, I wanted to actually be detailed about my issue.

Thank you in advanced.

Oh and my last harvest CherryPie helped alot it was a mellow high, and never had an episode on that.

2. I've had somewhat similar experiences.